The Falkirk FC Thread

We are hoping to have a limited edition fanzine for sale for the opening game of the season,all money going to Gordon's fund as the folk who the programme have  generously offered to print it free of charge.The fanzine will cost £2 and we will have 500 copies for sale outside the ground.

It is shaping up to be a good read,we all remember the fanzine from Brockville and we hope it can be as good if not better than it.

Help get G home for only £2

We are hoping to have a limited edition fanzine for sale for the opening game of the season,all money going to Gordon's fund as the folk who the programme have  generously offered to print it free of charge.The fanzine will cost £2 and we will have 500 copies for sale outside the ground.

It is shaping up to be a good read,we all remember the fanzine from Brockville and we hope it can be as good if not better than it.

Help get G home for only £2

If you don't sell them all you could charge a fiver to post them out if you have a paypal account. Between here, OneF and Falkirk TV there are quite a few who'd be happy to pay at least that. You could say fiver minimum and leave it up to them.

Unless I'm missing someone, I have the current squad list as (Not including Luca Gasparotto)

Gk:

Deniz

McMinn

Def:

Kidd

Muirhead

Grant

McCracken

Watson

Leahy

Mid:

Sibbald

Kerr

Vaulks

Craigen

Hippolyte

Taiwo

Henderson

Fwd:

Miller

O'Hara

Baird

McHugh

Austin

Shepherd

Gallacher will be a first team squad player this season 

Think that'll be it except from a goalkeeper and I'm a little bit meh about it all.

With the overall quality of the league getting stronger, are we in a better or worse position than the end of last season?

We overachieved last year and the players deserve a lot of credit for that. But now there is a certain expectation attached to this team, how will they cope?

Think that'll be it except from a goalkeeper and I'm a little bit meh about it all.

With the overall quality of the league getting stronger, are we in a better or worse position than the end of last season?

We overachieved last year and the players deserve a lot of credit for that. But now there is a certain expectation attached to this team, how will they cope?

I feel a wee bit like that myself but then I've always been a glass half full kinda guy!

I think we need someone 'special' to give us a spark. Who knows, maybe Austin will prove to be just that?

I do think we need a couple of upgrades in midfield/striking positions.

I'd like to see O'Hara and Shepherd farmed out for the season to League 1/Lower Championship teams.  Even an Airdrie perhaps who are back full time.

Can't see anyone going out though so don't imagine anyone coming in soon

Edited by lewfal

I'd have Flynn back in a heartbeat.

Favourite performance was his shaggin of queens at Palmerston when we beat them 5-1 (sure Jason marr and kenny deuchar scored). Wee Ryan set up 4 out of the 5 if I remember correctly.

Would end up in the prem if he was to return up here me thinks.

I came up from Wales for that one, cracking game!