The Falkirk FC Thread

Aye that's who you've signed.

Are you lot getting him back on loan this season? I thought he was your best player last season and always looked dangerous. Can't understand why Stubbs felt it was better not to start with him more often. All jokes aside (I realise it's a very different Liam Henderson we have got in) I would bite Celtic's hand off if he was available for another loan move. 

Grant will be like a new signing as well if he comes back at the form he went out on.

I think we won't see Grant back to his old form until after the new year. Another thing is, I heard September as an expected comeback date but it may take longer. It could be Grant may not feature much during the whole season. I think we need to get more cover for this position

Are you lot getting him back on loan this season? I thought he was your best player last season and always looked dangerous. Can't understand why Stubbs felt it was better not to start with him more often. All jokes aside (I realise it's a very different Liam Henderson we have got in) I would bite Celtic's hand off if he was available for another loan move.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat, fantastic young player who gave his all for us.

He started most games for us.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat, fantastic young player who gave his all for us.

Superb player at this level. Changed the cup final and he was excellent during the play off final second leg.

#coyb

In the last three games against us I think he only started 1 (the final game at the stadium). I spent that entire game waiting for us to concede from a corner as his delivery was lethal. 

I watch Celtic play and usually think they're pretty meh at best.

You then see guys like that who aren't even good enough for them and realise how good Celtic must actually be.

He is outstanding at Hibs but I very much doubt he will ever manage double figure starts for Celtic

In the last three games against us I think he only started 1 (the final game at the stadium). I spent that entire game waiting for us to concede from a corner as his delivery was lethal.

He started 27 league games 5 as sub.

Started 10 cup games 2 as sub.

That's a lot of games for someone first full season as a starter, he handled it very, very well.

At the end of the season there was quite a lot of rotation to keep players fresh, McGinn, Cummings ect also had to drop out at points. Hard to juggle all those games.

I think Henderson will be given a chance by Rodgers at Celtic next season can't see him being loaned again

I don't think he will take a gamble on a young laddie. Especially if it's true that he has money to spend. My heart says he will be back but my head is saying he will be loaned to a Premiership side.

I don't think he will take a gamble on a young laddie. Especially if it's true that he has money to spend. My heart says he will be back but my head is saying he will be loaned to a Premiership side.

True, but rodgers did say he would be looking to promote youth. However, he's got another 17 midf to choose from.

I would agree if he is loaned it would be to a premier side.

Raheem Stering and Jon Flannagan say hi.

Rodgers will use Henderson and quite rightly so. He looks far too good for our level.

Raheem Stering and Jon Flannagan say hi.

Rodgers will use Henderson and quite rightly so. He looks far too good for our level.

I actually think Rodgers will play him but he's up against quite a lot of good attacking midfielders at Celtic. After the season he's just he needs to be playing every week, I don't think he'll get that there.

Maybe join Stubbs at Rotherham for a season.

Superb player at this level. Changed the cup final and he was excellent during the play off final second leg.

#coyb

Got to agree, I thought he was immense too. Hibs would be lucky to get him on loan again, if Rodgers doesn't see his worth I'd be surprised.

Great player, great attitude and makes things happen!

I would think you'll have more chance of getting Allan back on loan.