The Falkirk FC Thread

HibeesBounce has been a bit wild recently, specially where the mighty Bairns thread is concerned

I know, you'd think he'd have bitten her hand off if Hibs were lucky enough to land Houstie... Must be the green eyed monster in him!

It's like an unhealthy obsession for these P&B Hibees fans viewing the Bairns forum looking for ideas how to reshape their club, be successful and live within their means.

I know, you'd think he'd have bitten her hand off if Hibs were lucky enough to land Houstie... Must be the green eyed monster in him!

It's like an unhealthy obsession for these P&B Hibees fans viewing the Bairns forum looking for ideas how to reshape their club, be successful and live within their means.

You'd have thought they'd have learnt following their decline after paying us compo for Yogi. Compo for Yogi!  :lol:

You'd have thought they'd have learnt following their decline after paying us compo for Yogi. Compo for Yogi! :lol:

There's a thought, What about Yogi back at Hibs spouting the same old pish that he done when he was with us all these years ago?

Maybe that's the masterplan, Stubbs making way for the return of the messiah

Also the start of the Falkirk decline, spooky.

The start of learning to live within our means, and avoiding administration which is basically theft. Yogi and the board brought us very close, but thankfully you paid us handsomely to take him off our hands, and descended ever after.

Same hing.

Not quite. We aren't making a massive yearly loss like you, we're getting a bit of reserves in the bank as it happens, and we're outperforming you in the league on a much smaller budget.

Not quite. We aren't making a massive yearly loss like you, we're getting a bit of reserves in the bank as it happens, and we're outperforming you in the league on a much smaller budget.

Clearly tongue and cheek, I don't really care about the financial side of other clubs, I'm not BPM.

Sad fact is a few years ago we were offering a player 1st team football and he chose the bench at Ross C over us.

His career must've went really well after that great decision because I can't remember his name or can tell you where he plays now

Probably because you've made it up.

TBF Brian Graham turned us down to sit on Countys bench. Their wages are a bit extravagant