The Falkirk FC Thread

We were linked at one point but considering Hartley's track record of raiding clubs below the Premiership that's no surprise. That was away back in January though. Mainly Mallan of St Mirren we've been 'after' since.

I'd hope we'd be after Vaulks if we're able to spread the love as it were when we cash in on Stewart.

I saw Hartley at the Falkirk stadium on Thursday, he probably would have been looking at Alston Edited by BottiBiabi

Think it is pretty obvious to everyone where we need to strengthen so hopefully some good signings and don't lose any key players apart from Alston.

Could also really be doing with some pace and physical presence. Hypolyte brings pace, what about Austin?

Any players from the reserves good enough to step up? How about Tony Gallagher, not seen much of him yet

Think it is pretty obvious to everyone where we need to strengthen so hopefully some good signings and don't lose any key players apart from Alston.

Could also really be doing with some pace and physical presence. Hypolyte brings pace, what about Austin?

Any players from the reserves good enough to step up? How about Tony Gallagher, not seen much of him yet

Tony Gallacher will be our next left back,maybe not next season though.

I saw Hartley at the Falkirk stadium on Thursday, he probably would have been looking at Alston

To be fair, Hartley goes to pretty much every game he can in his spare time.