The Falkirk FC Thread

You c***s need to go up this season now

We cannot have another year of Hibs - Falkirk threads

Do it for the Hibs

This may be the only post from you which I wholeheartedly agree with. Another season of threads like the season gone would be utterly tragic. Total car crash material! Edited by BountyBairn

I'm not one to moan about owt the club do but they've got it wrong for both home ties in the play offs regarding tickets. Hibs game, free for all in the main stand regarding seats, where surely having a seat number would've stopped 100s wandering looking for a seat pre game and the many during and also giving season ticket holders the chance to purchase their seat they sit in week in week out.

A 24hr grace holding season ticket seats shouldve been in place for the Kilmarnock game, the game is not until Thursday. I'm sure there will be some season ticket holders without a ticket now with the message they have first option of away tickets doesn't make up for it.

Hopefully they will learn from this tho

Watched the free FFCTV Highlights there and I noticed quite a few Hibs fans stayed begin and listened to us celebrating.

Fair play after that. No danger I would have been anywhere near the ground a minute after the whistle.

Must have been gut wrenching

Yeah you could be right. I just personally don't like her so she annoyed me by just being there.

^^^She knocked me back, then told my mates.
Edited by kiddy

Watched the free FFCTV Highlights there and I noticed quite a few Hibs fans stayed begin and listened to us celebrating.

Fair play after that. No danger I would have been anywhere near the ground a minute after the whistle.

Must have been gut wrenching

It sounds a bit like the Hearts semi-final at Ibrox after Crunchie's amazing display (the best ever?) and his goal. We just sat there stunned after giving a him a standing ovation as he sat on the pitch.

Anyone in the know have any idea if any tickets are available for Thursday's game

I could not make the stadium over the weekend and now I can't buy online, I've only missed 4 games this season and now it looks like this may be 5th

Desperately needing help here!!!

Anyone in the know have any idea if any tickets are available for Thursday's game

I could not make the stadium over the weekend and now I can't buy online, I've only missed 4 games this season and now it looks like this may be 5th

It's sold oot, check that daft COYB page on Facebook page, folk will end up not being able to go, you might have to pay a wee bit extra for them but you'll get one probably

You could surely score a ticket for the Killie end?