The Falkirk FC Thread

Even if we aren't promoted. I'd not be too hurt, I obviously want us to play in the top league but the championship looks deadly next season with the pars, Dundee United, hibs/raith/killie, ayr, st Mirren and Morton. Rather play this lot than go up to caley and Dingwall four times.

Warburton manager of the year...

To be fair he done what Robbie Neilsen achieved last year only with 10 less points, drawing 2 more and losing 2 more with a goal difference 16 goals worse off games whilst having the second biggest wage bill in the country.

Just remembered Neilsen didn't win MOTY last season so makes Warburtons win even more deserved, probably

Warburton manager of the year...

To be fair he done what Robbie Neilsen achieved last year only with 10 less points, drawing 2 more and losing 2 more with a goal difference 16 goals worse off games whilst having the second biggest wage bill in the country.

Just remembered Neilsen didn't win MOTY last season so makes Warburtons win even more deserved, probably

this^^^^^^^

Mediocrity !! I'd forgotten about that !! Promotion or no get it right up yeez all you close season knicker wetters from last Summer flipa.gif

Gonnae gie us peace this year please.

Aye fair enough, you've got a point!!!

😳😳😳😳😳😳