The Falkirk FC Thread

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1461409236.672012.jpg

I'm hearing next seasons home kit is along these lines

That certainly has potential.

I assume the order is already in given what happened last year with the outstanding design/Cup Final - I would have liked to have asked our resident retail experts/blawhards how many shirts the club should have ordered in.

That certainly has potential.

I assume the order is already in given what happened last year with the outstanding design/Cup Final - I would have liked to have asked our resident retail experts/blawhards how many shirts the club should have ordered in.

Orders usually need to be in by November if you want an April/May delivery.

Hope our defence problems get fixed before next Sunday and the playoffs.we are an easy target at present. Think today marked the end of Alstons career at full back

Lol, no shit Sherlock

Can't believe Alston's position for their second...Vaulks is much quicker and defends well. What a waste of Alston's creativity. Another thing, no-one can criticise Alston for that error as he has been immense all season

Chin up Blair!

Muirhead back a huge plus but I'd love to see Watson back too. I can't believe how tense next Sunday will be given the prize - a week off.

We've been shite now for at least 5 games. Momentum not with us but I'm still confident of making the playoff final through sheer stubbornness. Not sure what nick the squad will be in by then.

You were exposed by one of your own fans after you claimed to have only been on here a few months. You joined years ago. Liar.

when did i join years ago i might have joined 18 month ago but never posted till about 9 month ago , but use any excuse u want no to put the bet on,in fact loudmouth lets double or treble it

when did i join years ago i might have joined 18 month ago but never posted till about 9 month ago , but use any excuse u want no to put the bet on,in fact loudmouth lets double or treble it

come on rugstar put yer money where your mouth is,just cause i missed your post cause im not on this site 24 hours a day you won't put it on now? Full of hot air lets double or treble the bet then, or are you a typical falkirk /Grangemouth / no a proper stadium supporter or just a sh**bag

*Ahem*

Getting excited about drawing wi a poor liverpool side,typical hearts wi there brilliant European record...lol Have hearts beaten any half decent team over 2 legs? And dinae even bother mentioning braga, im talking about teams that have won domestic trophys.

:whistle

You were exposed by one of your own fans after you claimed to have only been on here a few months. You joined years ago. Liar.

when did i join years ago?think not, Still bottling i see, if you want to we'll put as much as you want on.see who the shitebag is.

What's the bet and what odds are you offering? Busy myself, no time to fanny about.

r u no favourites cause u keep telling us how shite we are and what you're going to do to us in the play offs. I'll tell u what I'll give u 2/1 if hibs finish above falkirk what price r u giving me if u lot finish 2nd