The Falkirk FC Thread

please excuse what is probably complete ignorance here, but can a team offer this to a player still under contract at another club outwith any windows ? I get that he is out of contract at the end of the season but until then are offers allowed to be made whilst he is still our player ?

please excuse what is probably complete ignorance here, but can a team offer this to a player still under contract at another club outwith any windows ? I get that he is out of contract at the end of the season but until then are offers allowed to be made whilst he is still our player ?

Yes, it's called a pre-contract agreement. You can speak to a player within 6 months of the end of his contract.

Yes, it's called a pre-contract agreement. You can speak to a player within 6 months of the end of his contract.

Cheers.

Hopefully any speculation or on goings regarding what he is doing next season won't effect his performances until then. Unless it's for the better of course.

I'd be surprised if he did anything at this stage with only a couple of weeks to go till the end of the season and us still having a chance of promotion. No point in moving to Perth if we were to go up and there could be other more interesting offers on the table during the close season due to his current good form.

No surprise that even though we've had an excellent season none of our boys have been nominated for championship player of the year. Whilst its hard to argue on 3 of them Lee Wallace has been piss poor every time I've seen him this year when a player of his so called calibre should be sticking out like a sore thumb in every game.

No surprise that even though we've had an excellent season none of our boys have been nominated for championship player of the year. Whilst its hard to argue on 3 of them Lee Wallace has been piss poor every time I've seen him this year when a player of his so called calibre should be sticking out like a sore thumb in every game.

He's had a pretty good season to be fair

9/4 is pretty generous for promotion imo

Have the bookies finally started taking us seriously? 

Not for me it isnt especially after last night's result means 2nd is still very much in the balance and that their is a Premiership team to play too. 

I would have Kilmarnock as the shortest price now then Hibs, then Hamilton then us with Raith as the outsiders to be in the Premiership next season. 

For me Wallace was a certainty as was Waghorn. The two Hibs players have been average since Christmas especially McGinn.  Such a pity Grant got injured as he would have been in there for sure. Surprised Vaulks is not involved.