Guilty Pleasures

p&b is a disgrace

Since I'm here, I have listened to 'The Flood' by Cheryl Cole a fair bit recently. I like it, even if it does sound like a song about incontinence. It reminds me of a Robbie Williams song actually, I can't remember what one though.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of weeks ago I bought Ministry of Sound Electronic 80s compilation.

Its been in the car and never off the CD player since I bought it. Its truly fuckin awsome. Yazoo, soft cell, OMD,Human league, Flock of seagulls ....too many to mention. Im 'guily pleasured' up to the max at the moment.

Nothing at all guilty about a bit of Rab Williams. He has some great tunes and a bit of variety, i wouldn't be bothered about people seeing that on my iPod.

I'm of the 'I like what I like' mould and my music taste is very different to much of peoples on here. I'm an easy listening/sad tunes kinda guy.

I guess i would have to go for Teatro though as my only contender.

If you couldn't care less about what I like then why did u feel the need to address it?

Much like this Beiber lad that everyone is on about, he's filled a gap in the target market in America and onwards, fair play to him. Much like what the Backstreet Boys did in the 90s.

You can have what you like as a guilty pleasure, I really couldnt care less. But you said about the Backstreet Boys ''they havent sold a 100 million for nothing'' and this is where I took exception, when they have no musical talent whatsoever. Popularity is not a yardstick for quality. To be honest ive no idea where you pulled this response from.

I agree. Unfortunately these guys were pretty average singers -sorry then- limited musical talent.

Really? Where are you going with this?

Nothing at all guilty about a bit of Rab Williams. He has some great tunes and a bit of variety, i wouldn't be bothered about people seeing that on my iPod.

This, I 've got every song that I can get my hands on into the ipod.

Also include

Olly Murs

Kelly Clarkson

The Hush Sound

James Blunt

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

I'm actually ashamed to post this song, but I found it on Spotify the other day and I remembered that I thought it was fucking great when it came out.

It's a decent song to be fair, catchy as f**k as well. I have the acoustic version on my computer and it's quite good as well. I'm ashamed. I'll also say that she's quite hot in that video, probably isn't now though.

• 1 month later...

Do Savage Garden count as a guilty pleasure? I have both their albums and their greatest hits, was listening to their Affirmation album about two hours ago. A girl I work with said she worries about me sometimes when she heard it was on. I just think they are awesome!