Guilty Pleasures

p&b is a disgrace

• 1 month later...

This is just a pleasure, but I fucking love Paramore. :wub:

Was just about to post something similar. Their debut is a cracking album. A bit cheesy, but very good nonetheless.

Not so keen on Riot! A couple of decent tracks but a good bit weaker than their first.

Was just about to post something similar. Their debut is a cracking album. A bit cheesy, but very good nonetheless.

Not so keen on Riot! A couple of decent tracks but a good bit weaker than their first.

I agree, That's What You Get and We Are Broken are the only two properly great songs on that album.

All We Know Is Falling = Awesome

Riot! = Good

Brand New Eyes = Awesome

I agree, That's What You Get and We Are Broken are the only two properly great songs on that album.

All We Know Is Falling = Awesome

Riot! = Good

Brand New Eyes = Awesome

The construction of the songs on the second album is a bit bizarre. They seem to jump all over the place in terms of pace and style. They were maybe trying a bit too hard not to just release a carbon copy of the debut. Not a bad album though.

I've still not heard the 3rd album.

Edited by Jimmy85

The construction of the songs on the second album is a bit bizarre. They seem to jump all over the place in terms of pace and style. They were maybe trying a bit too hard not to just release a carbon copy of the debut. Not a bad album though.

I've still not heard the 3rd album.

Aye there's a lot of mixing of tempos in there, which is odd.

You should give it a listen, I didn't like it at first, because I saw them live, and they were pretty poor (not Hayley obviously :wub: ) and that put me off them for about a year-and-a-half, the main reason was because they never played my favourite song (My Heart :wub: (gay as fuck, I know)) even though they closed with it their previous tour. But once I properly listened to Brand New Eyes, it's full of great songs, Decode, Ignorance, Playing God, Brick By Boring Brick, Turn It Off, Feeling Sorry, Misguided Ghosts, All I Wanted and the haunting The Only Exception are fucking amazing songs.