Chris Hughton...

CM.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would be nice now is if Grant gets punted by West Ham and Hughton takes over, see's a massive turn around in their fortunes and keeps them up, while some twat like Alan Pardew goes into Newcastle and see's them spiral back to the Championship.

The Pardew rumour has been circulating around Newcastle for a couple of weeks now. I would have thought West Ham would have been a more likelier arrival point for Pardew especially with his old mucker Wally Downes on the Hammers backroom team.

A triumphant return for Joe Kinnear?

Just before the initial news broke about Hughton's future about a month/six weeks ago, I was asking a mate of mine who is involved with one of the unofficial NUFC websites about Hughton's future. He's usually in the know as regards the Mags and he had heard back then Uncle Joe was ready and waiting for Hughton to get bumped. Time will tell whether this is correct.

Definately feel sorry for Hughton. He's done a decent job and as usual just when the Toon seem to making progress another manager gets bumped. Ashley has to deliver a big name now if it's the reason is "we need someone to take the club to the next level".

Sol Campbell's come out and said the sacking "makes no sense." The new man coming in is going to find it hard to win the players over, I reckon - Hughton was popular for a reason.

Joe Kinnear or Mark McGhee becoming Newcastle manager would be the funniest thing ever.

Alan Pardew's early favourite. Total poisoned chalice of a job but at least it pays well.

Beat Villa 6-0, your arch rivals 5-1, draw 1-1 with Chelsea and beat Arsenal 1-0 on their own patch and you get sacked because they want a more experienced manager. What an absolute joke :huh: . What more is expected of him ? He has them sitting 11th at Christmas which is a great achievement for their first year back in EPL with a crap squad.

Beat Villa 6-0, your arch rivals 5-1, draw 1-1 with Chelsea and beat Arsenal 1-0 on their own patch and you get sacked because they want a more experienced manager. What an absolute joke :huh: . What more is expected of him ? He has them sitting 11th at Christmas which is a great achievement for their first year back in EPL with a crap squad.

They beat Chelsea and all 'member.

Good decision Mr Ashley. Can Alan Shearer please be the next manager? If not then Joe Kinnear will also do.

Hughton for West Ham hopefully.

Not Aberdeen? Seems like a natural progression.

Aberdeen need a manager without ties to the club. Chris Hughton needs a club Aberdeen(medium sized)club is his level, seems like possibility.

Not Aberdeen? Seems like a natural progression.

Aberdeen need a manager without ties to the club. Chris Hughton needs a club Aberdeen(medium sized)club is his level, seems like possibility.

I think that there is a very small chance of this happening.

Ridiculous decision. Gutted. I was down at West Brom yesterday where the fans were singing his name. Everyone was behind him. The decision makes no sense, but nothing does in the mind of that fat c**t. Ive said it before, I hope Ashley dies before he kills this club.

And Beardsley can f**k off too the arselicker!

Ridiculous decision. Gutted. I was down at West Brom yesterday where the fans were singing his name. Everyone was behind him. The decision makes no sense, but nothing does in the mind of that fat c**t. Ive said it before, I hope Ashley dies before he kills this club.

And Beardsley can f**k off too the arselicker!

why wer the fans soo behind him. Lets be honest the newcastle team is terrible. The left back looks a player as does nolan, but there is nothing left to get excited about. The CF carroll is beyond hopeless yet he seems to have a cult following. His display yesterday put kevin kyle to shame.

Archived