FIFA are a Joke

LinkinFighter

The crooks at FIFA have done it again, sold the World cup to the highest bidder. I for one am outraged at this blatant anti-english agenda that FIFA have. They are clearly jealous of the 'Greatest league in the world' :angry:

I for one will not be following any of the home nations to either Russia or Qatar. Russia have clearly been funded by the 'Russian Oil Mafia' and dont forget about all the racism/hooligans in Russia. All the african teams will have a great time out there :rolleyes:

Finally Qatar, what can I say a country which has also bought the world cup off the fifa crooks. A country which is in the middle of the desert with 50 degree temperatures and where no alcohol is available :angry:

Qatar will also be an easy target for the islamic extremists considering qatar is on the doorstep of al qaeda :angry:

Clearly had it been a world cup for resentment and bitterness then it would be heading to the UK.

FIFA are a joke that goes without saying, however, England don't have a devine right to host the tournament and they were up against strong bids from Spain/Portugal and Russia. Is it really that surprising that FIFA are looking to take the tournament to new places? I don't think so and I don't think Russia winning the bid was a poor decision

Still, watch and squirm as the recriminations begin because somebody needs to be blamed.

The crooks at FIFA have done it again, sold the World cup to the highest bidder. I for one am outraged at this blatant anti-english agenda that FIFA have. They are clearly jealous of the 'Greatest league in the world' :angry:

I for one will not be following any of the home nations to either Russia or Qatar. Russia have clearly been funded by the 'Russian Oil Mafia' and dont forget about all the racism/hooligans in Russia. All the african teams will have a great time out there :rolleyes:

Finally Qatar, what can I say a country which has also bought the world cup off the fifa crooks. A country which is in the middle of the desert with 50 degree temperatures and where no alcohol is available :angry:

Qatar will also be an easy target for the islamic extremists considering qatar is on the doorstep of al qaeda :angry:

^^^ verge of tears :bairn

That's what happens when your share the fire with old nick and his mates.Happy to profit from the mastercard champions league and there ilk and sell there wares all over the world.But when it came to playing with the big boys the English were shown to be naive and corrupted by there belief in kings,celebs and posing politicians.

I can't imagine Putin ever letting hooligans make Russia look bad in front of the world so i doubt that will be an issue.

Qatar and the middle east is a new market in wich Fifa wish to expand and unlike the US the people there have some interest in football.

England have every right to be bitter. I think they should do us all a favour and continue to expose the corruption in FIFA. After all they have nothing to loose now.

Also why the f**k is the Qatar hosting a world cup. This will mean the end of World Cup Babes threads. mad.gif

I hope you're either being sarcastic or this is exactly what was said on TalkSport.

I can't imagine Putin ever letting hooligans make Russia look bad in front of the world so i doubt that will be an issue.

Qatar and the middle east is a new market in wich Fifa wish to expand and unlike the US the people there have some interest in football.

There are more football fans in the USA than Qatar.

I can't believe how many bites this has had. This forum really is full of idiots, easy catches for anyone with half decent bait.

It's fairly obvious nobody in this thread is being serious. Have a gander at Qatar thread for genuinely depressing stupidity.

There's an old song;

"The English, the English, the English are best!

I wouldn't give you tuppence for any of the rest!"

They never change, do they? They did a pitch saying how brilliant England is, that it was the country where football originated, and that their league set-up is the best in the world and that they a god-given right to host the world cup. Other countries didn't agree and the English just cannot comprehend it.

Fifa is corrupt, that's true. But England failed in their bid, not because of corruption, but because of their overbearing arrogance.

Archived