King Kebab

The Walking Dead

Was this season filmed post-covid? Is that why all the episodes have hardly any cast, and mostly just focus on a couple of characters?

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Was this season filmed post-covid? Is that why all the episodes have hardly any cast, and mostly just focus on a couple of characters?

Believe so.

JDM continues to carry the show as per, absolutely superb last night and casting his mrs as Lucille was genius.

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

This wasn't even a new season. When COVID hit they filming or in post production of what was supposed to be the s10 finale. So that got delayed several months. With the uncertainty over COVID restrictions they didn't just jump into filming s11. Instead they extended s10 with these last 6 episodes.

s11 will hopefully be back to normal. Although if that's starting in August the early episodes might still be a little threadbare.

Yeah at least that was a positive way to end a distinctly underwhelming few episodes. 

On 22/03/2021 at 22:25, Ro Sham Bo said:

I must say that considering there is now a finite number of episodes left, they don't seem in any particular hurry to move the story along. 

Those episodes with Daryl and Carol were fucking brutal.

I didn't mind the other stories but what a shite way to cap off a series

What's left of the series will be shown on Disney+ in the UK because Disney are pulling the Fox channel from Sky and Virgin. 

11 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

What's left of the series will be shown on Disney+ in the UK because Disney are pulling the Fox channel from Sky and 

With all my weans now in their 30s I have never been bothered looking into the Disney Channel so cant say anything about its content. Will the show be on before or after the Mickey Mouse Show? 😉

On 19/05/2021 at 22:56, Ro Sham Bo said:

What's left of the series will be shown on Disney+ in the UK because Disney are pulling the Fox channel from Sky and Virgin. 

When is this happening?

What a lot of shite, money grabbing cúnts.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

When is this happening?

What a lot of shite, money grabbing cúnts.

I think it's sometime in the next few weeks. All the back episodes will be made available along with the final season when it starts later in the year.

I agree with your sentiment. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth to slog it out this far and have the rug pulled from under your feet.

Just torrent it. Last season most were released on the Friday night as AMC premiere get them early