The Walking Dead

King Kebab

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I am also 100% this.

Negan has been the only decent character for a while. I canny even mind where Michone went.

Is she not on a yachting holiday with that man off the military base who claimed to have guns but only had a zombie family? 

Hopefully Maggie will get eaten soon. 

On 04/03/2021 at 08:28, coprolite said:

Is she not on a yachting holiday with that man off the military base who claimed to have guns but only had a zombie family? 

Hopefully Maggie will get eaten soon. 

She found a phone on a boat that had what looked like her and Judith carved on it alongside a message in Japanese, think it was something like "don't stop believing" (not sure if Journey sued). Think it was sitting on top of Rick's clothes or something. 

Then she fucked off with that group to find Rick, so I assume we won't see her in TWD and she'll rock up in the Rick movies. 

First two episodes haven't been any more than alright for me, still enjoyed watching them though. Hopefully the storyline with Leah is actually decent and she isn't just dead somewhere and used as filler. 

Edited by LiviLion

On 09/03/2021 at 08:37, Boghead ranter said:

Nearly 12 hours after the latest episode, not 1 single reaction.

Understandable, most people probably just coming out of the coma.  1 hour to introduce another character who will probably briefly reappear in > 6 episodes time.

Meh don’t care for flashbacks that are just going to be fluff for the spin offs.

Not a fan of the filler episodes but I’ve got to admit to enjoying last nights, it was a really good little character piece, basically just a three handed play and obviously Robert Patrick really did bring a bit of class to it!!!
It wasn’t all the cast running around the woods with no end product as the usual filler episodes are, this one conveyed a couple of plot points Gabriel and Aaron out, obviously on a mission that shows things are pretty bad back in Alexandria, it also conveys the breakdown of people that aren’t a part of a “structured” society such as Alexandria and also how self contained they are now going to be as in not being open to anybody new joining them and how that in itself is going to go against them, if the rest of the fillers and there will be more, are as good as this one then I’ll be fine with them!!!

I'm usually one of the first to defend* this show...

But was that the single most pointless episode we've ever had? 

*defend might be the wrong word, but I'll usually give them the benefit of the doubt that the fillers tend to have some sort of effect on the plot (moving it along ever so slightly), whereas this episode just didn't seem relevant at all.

Edited by LiviLion