The Walking Dead

King Kebab

On 23/03/2020 at 13:15, 19QOS19 said:

Also, such is my loss of interest in the show now, where did Maggie go again? 

I can't mind what the excuse is in the show but she wanted Rick money for her annoying part and they told her to bolt, she eventually got paid a bit so they could essentially write her out in 6 episodes or so, it's been left open to return I think.

1 hour ago, gav-ffc said:

Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead Season 10 finale, so the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5. The planned finale will appear as a special episode later in the year.

what a pisser

On 21/02/2020 at 00:39, Stevieda said:

I've officially stopped watching now. May come back and watch once its finished but cant take anymore.

I’m the same. It’s a shame to see how it’s went. After I watched the first episode I was hooked on it, probably up until the Governor/Prison seasons, which in my opinion was it’s peak. I watched those first few seasons in the space of a couple of weeks. I still have Sky recording it every week but have watched maybe one episode in the last 2 years. I pop into this thread from time to time to see the reviews it’s getting, which are almost all negative. 

Also, did anything ever come of the helicopter that Rick kept seeing when he was in the junk yard? Dipped in and out the past few seasons so have no clue if there was ever an answer to that  

Edited by IrishBhoy

On 03/03/2020 at 17:26, 8MileBU said:

Fair enough. I’m not gonna go trawling back through the thread but fairly sure I won’t have been alone with those opinions at the time on here or all the usual platforms.

Maybe Mr  X has shares in AMC or Fox, it’s the only explanation for his Gestapo-like attitude towards negative comments towards an American TV show on a Scottish football forum.

It’s a thread on the Walking Dead, if you have a negative opinion of the show then this is the correct place to put it. Mr. X seems very defensive, on this thread and others.  It’s not a very good TV programme now (in my and a lot of other peoples opinion), but if you are still watching and enjoying it then I’m genuinely happy for you.

On 23/03/2020 at 13:15, 19QOS19 said:

Also, such is my loss of interest in the show now, where did Maggie go again? 

It was funny when Maggie was pregnant for about 3 seasons, and had a bump the size of a small water bottle the full time. 

I follow Lauren Cohan on Instagram due to her being an absolute 20/10, but she’s not the greatest actress. Pinocchio is less wooden than her. 

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
6 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
I thought it was fine as well. It sets up Michonne for a role in the films.

It's just a waste of a whole episode, you could half the tv series and still fit in the entire story so far without missing anything major out.

In general I do agree with that. I think a 10-12 part series would be more than enough episodes.

19 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Maybe Mr  X has shares in AMC or Fox, it’s the only explanation for his Gestapo-like attitude towards negative comments towards an American TV show on a Scottish football forum.

It’s a thread on the Walking Dead, if you have a negative opinion of the show then this is the correct place to put it. Mr. X seems very defensive, on this thread and others.  It’s not a very good TV programme now (in my and a lot of other peoples opinion), but if you are still watching and enjoying it then I’m genuinely happy for you.

:lol::lol:

... ...

:lol::lol::lol:

16 minutes ago, Mr X said:

:lol::lol:

... ...

:lol::lol::lol:

What are you actually laughing at you complete todd warrior, just what are you actually fucking laughing at? Tell me. I think you should be aware that my brother in law is in negoations to buy a knife factory, and my next door neighbour has an Alsatian that is trained in Brazilian Jujitsu. 

55 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

What are you actually laughing at you complete todd warrior, just what are you actually fucking laughing at? Tell me. I think you should be aware that my brother in law is in negoations to buy a knife factory, and my next door neighbour has an Alsatian that is trained in Brazilian Jujitsu. 

I would have thought the answer was pretty obvious ... you.

4 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I would have thought the answer was pretty obvious ... you.

Why? Why is it always little old me? I have a 100% record when it comes to putting rubbish into the correct coloured bin, and I hand in 4  cream horns to the local woman-only domestic abuse charity every Tuesday. Just why?

On 25/03/2020 at 00:00, Busta Nut said:

I can't mind what the excuse is in the show but she wanted Rick money for her annoying part and they told her to bolt, she eventually got paid a bit so they could essentially write her out in 6 episodes or so, it's been left open to return I think.

The show that she left to do got cancelled. She's meant to be coming back as a TWD season regular next season.

On 22/03/2020 at 09:19, King Kebab said:

Wondering if Jeffrey Dean Morgan is ill!!!
When you see him in earlier movies he’s about twice the size he is now, he actually physically looked more like Negan ten years ago than he does now,!!!
He’s still the boy tho!!!

I think most people were delighted when he was cast and were expecting him to have a build similar to that of when he was in Watchmen, which as you say was pretty much dead on the version of Negan from the comics.

When he fist appeared on screen all I could think was how much he looked like Ian Dury in that leather jacket!

Don't get me wrong he's still an excellent actor and plays the part pretty well, but the skinny look just does not fit the character IMO. 

Edited by Pepper

2 hours ago, Pepper said:

I think most people were delighted when he was cast and were expecting him to have a build similar to that of when he was in Watchmen, which as you say was pretty much dead on the version of Negan from the comics.

When he fist appeared on screen all I could think was how much he looked like Ian Dury in that leather jacket!

Don't get me wrong he's still an excellent actor and plays the part pretty well, but the skinny look just does not fit the character IMO. 

I think he looks even better with his weight loss, in reality he’s been locked in a jail for what 6/7 years?

10 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Shame this season won’t be finished until later in the year really enjoying it especially Negan of course.

On the whole it has been a good season. Beta is so shit though. Don’t know why but Alpha worked as a fucked up psycho character. Beta is just a big giant weirdo and his character is just stupid.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

On the whole it has been a good season. Beta is so shit though. Don’t know why but Alpha worked as a fucked up psycho character. Beta is just a big giant weirdo and his character is just stupid.

No gonna lie I secretly like beta, a total monster who just swats most people aside.

Not someone who’s read the comics but I’m guessing Daryl will be the one who finishes off Beta.