The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Love it when folk dis Maggie, it gives you an opportunity to stick up a couple of fine photos of her and then everybody goes "you know what, she's alright is Maggie looking for way to seeing her in the new Season"!!!
IMG_3978.jpg.842fcb96989d663c4d098fc32ff5cc0b.jpg
IMG_3977.jpg.e1f814381d7c43b5ad493f68e1add407.jpg
A dirty sweaty Maggie is pure filth.
Hud me back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Fear TWD season 4 Ep9, Morgan has just announced that he wants to get back to Virginia. Al has agreed to drive him in the SWAT truck. Who knows who else might go too.

Watched it on Monday. With Morgan wanting to head back to Virginia, I’m kind of hoping that this is the hint that both shows are going to come together for one or two final seasons then wrap things up. Hopefully Al gets munched by a herd of dead though as her voice is irritating as f**k, as is her obsession with getting the video camera out and recording a story.

Don't mean to come over all retentive and all that, but FTWD does have its own specific thread to handle all your thoughts and concerns!!!

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/221966-fear-the-walking-dead/

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Everyone ready for Monday night?  Rick's crew heading for DC, according to the synopsis.

Are both Maggie and Rick leaving the show during this season? They really should try and wrap this up soon but it’s not going to happen. 

To think that I sat and rattled through the first 4 seasons in about a week a few years ago. Will give this season a chance but don’t have high hopes. 

Meh, I don't give a f**k about anyone but Rick, so the inevitably of him leaving and the rest being there's a bit poor. 

Maggies still a cow, Darryl still does absolutely nothing except look sullen. The fact those two will kill Rick and become main characters has to, finally, be the end of this show, as literally nobody likes them as characters anymore.

Zombies still pose zero threat, so it's just an hour of watching them speak to each other, narrowly escape somewhere and maybe see an extra die.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Thought that was quite good tbh, dropped a bit halfway through but still enjoyed it. Things bubbling along nicely. Trailer for next week looked promising. 

I got the feeling that they were nearing the end as well which would be good, make the most out of the whisperers and finish on a high.

It was enjoyable but a bit predictable - someone falling through the glass, someone dying on the way back, Gregory stirring shit against Maggie.

Also found it a bit odd that after the plotting against Rick at the end of the last season everything seemed pretty normal again. Obviously Maggie is still unhappy but expected things to be more confrontational.