• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
King Kebab

The Walking Dead

Very good 2nd episode. Won't go into much detail until everyone has watched it but its one of the better episodes in recent times.

Everyone still can't aim their guns which is pissing me off but other than that a solid episode. 

That was fuckin brutal again. 40 odd minutes of guns going off and people running around like morons. I very much doubt i will be seeing this season out

This show is going downhill fast. Everyone shooting at nothing was pathetic. Even the return of Morales didn’t bother me that much.

I missed the first 15 mins and Sky didn't record it because I'd forgotten deleting the Talking Dead pish before it aired would remove the series link for this week. Was there at least an explanation given for the episode? By the time I tuned in, it was literally just jumping from group to group and they were all shooting at someone. That was it, next to no dialogue and no idea what was going on.

5 minutes ago, Spain said:

I missed the first 15 mins and Sky didn't record it because I'd forgotten deleting the Talking Dead pish before it aired would remove the series link for this week. Was there at least an explanation given for the episode? By the time I tuned in, it was literally just jumping from group to group and they were all shooting at someone. That was it, next to no dialogue and no idea what was going on.

That’s literally how it started. There was no plan or anything. Just a bunch of Saviours cleaning their guns before Aaron etc show up and start shooting at them for the rest of the episode. Not sure who Carol and Ezekiel etc were chasing and what Rick and Daryl were doing either.

Edited by IainMorton

Just now, IainMorton said:

That’s literally how it started. There was no plan or anything. Just a bunch of Saviours cleaning their guns before Aaron etc show up and start shooting at them for the rest of the episode. Not sure who Carol and Ezekiel etcwere chasing and what Rick and Daryl were doing either.

I actually thought I must have missed something or not been paying enough attention last week, glad it wasn't just me.

For the first time, I can understand why people may have had a gripe about last night's episode.  Delete last night's instalment from history and the plot doesn't miss anything.

As I said, I can understand why people wouldn't like it.  I still loved it, lack of story line or not.  Ezekiel's patter is magic.

10 hours ago, IainMorton said:

This show is going downhill fast. Everyone shooting at nothing was pathetic. Even the return of Morales didn’t bother me that much.

I know Atlanta was mentioned, but where/how did Rick and Morales interact before?  I can't mind him at all.

11 hours ago, Twinkle said:

If anyone wants to save themselves three quarters of an hour, this is tonights episode below

8f85552fe417e8451daae257d246902b.gif

I came on to post the exact same thing last night :lol:

I thought the episode was fine. It was far more obvious last night that they didnt need to shoot to kill all the saviours, they just needed to kill some and keep the others penned in.

I didnt think it was that hard to follow either. Carol and Eziekel were chasing someone from the car they blew up last week and Rick and Darryl were looking for a gun stash the traitor saviour guy (cant remember his name)  told them about. He's fed them a bunch of information so they can plan the attacks.

The only thing I didnt get was where the saviours in that building had gone - Morales said he'd called them back.

That’s literally how it started. There was no plan or anything. Just a bunch of Saviours cleaning their guns before Aaron etc show up and start shooting at them for the rest of the episode. Not sure who Carol and Ezekiel etc were chasing and what Rick and Daryl were doing either.

Totally this ^^^

I was getting sleepy when I put it on and ended up rewinding it back a bit a couple of times thinking I’d dozed off and missed something.

Zero decent characters poor plotlines and lack of decent action. Nowhere near what it used to be.

Ratings down 33% on last year so far, hasn't been this low since season 3.

Edited by Spain

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

I know Atlanta was mentioned, but where/how did Rick and Morales interact before?  I can't mind him at all.

He was part of the original group. When everyone was leaving for the CDC he said he wasn't going and him and his wife and kids were fucking off in the other direction. 

46 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

He was part of the original group. When everyone was leaving for the CDC he said he wasn't going and him and his wife and kids were fucking off in the other direction. 

Thank you, had totally forgotten that.

I suppose they have to drag it out as they can’t really kill off Negan so soon in the season,  but surely they can make it a bit more exciting? Despite the amount of gunfire in the new episode there was practically no tension and at no point was I thinking “what’s gonna happen next?” like I would right at the start of the show. Even the female who was in the charge of the wee group of Saviours getting killed by the walker was embarrassing as she made no attempt to push it away or kill it.

Edited by IainMorton