The Walking Dead

King Kebab

How could anyone hate Shane, he was a brilliant character.

Aye he was a brilliant character but I hated him for banging Whorie and trying to kill Rick [emoji23].

Don't even care about Michonne or Maggie now. Had hoped the deaths at the start of last season would have kicked the show on, all they've done is got rid of Abrahams brilliant one liners.

It's weird I love the show but have hated the majority of the characters in it since episode 1.

I'm shocked that episode is being slated considering it's been one of the better ones in comparison to the shite we've been dished up over the last few seasons.

I've noticed an irritating habit Maggie has: when she finishes a sentence she shuts her mouth and makes a sort of upside down grin with her lips. It infuriates me [emoji38]

A couple of things annoyed me (as usual) in the episode. What was the actual point of them going to the Saviours? If it was to kill Negan why the f**k would they not shoot him there and then? And why did they waste so much ammo shooting the windows out? Then Rick someone misses him with about 50 rounds.

I've been saying it for ages but the show has become far too safe and as a result last night's episode was in a way pointless. By that I mean it was pointless making the audience think they were going to take Negan down. It was never going to happen in the opener and as a result at no point did I feel any tension or excitement about the outcome.

There was actually a scene last night that summed up the show. Coral was wandering around by himself and I actually said to my Mrs that had that been Season 1 or 2 my heart would have been going and I'd have been totally engaged until I knew he was back to safety*. Now we watch and know nothing will happen. The last season can be a belter if they start killing off big characters. The trouble though is that there aren't really any characters I give a shit about [emoji38]

* Not him specifically but you get the point.

Ffs the A team has a better accuracy rate than Rick and the lads, clear shots at the cliché ridden Negan and no one shoots. 

Judith looks like she's aged a year or so and Maggie still hasn't had the wean yet.

Seems to be five timelines running concurrently in this storyline???
Coral and Rick at the gas station!!!
Pre-attack/standoff speeches!!!
Attack/standoff at the sanctuary!!!
Rick greeting/being tortured/having s really difficult shite!!!
Old Rick/Navid scenes!!!

The old Rick and his surroundings looks pretty much like where they are in the books at the moment!!!
I'm sure it'll all make sense eventually!!!

Seems to be five timelines running concurrently in this storyline???
Coral and Rick at the gas station!!!
Pre-attack/standoff speeches!!!
Attack/standoff at the sanctuary!!!
Rick greeting/being tortured/having s really difficult shite!!!
Old Rick/Navid scenes!!!

The old Rick and his surroundings looks pretty much like where they are in the books at the moment!!!
I'm sure it'll all make sense eventually!!!

I don't think you've used enough exclamation marks there.

I really enjoyed the first episode although agree its annoying that we know the main characters will be safe killing Carl would of been a ballsy move but would of made me sit up and take notice

I thought the whole point in them turning up at negans place and shooting out windows and stuff was to try and get negans followers to lose faith in him because they know they don't have the numbers ? Hence why Rick took a picture of him.
Or have i totally misread the whole episode ?

I thought the whole point in them turning up at negans place and shooting out windows and stuff was to try and get negans followers to lose faith in him because they know they don't have the numbers ? Hence why Rick took a picture of him.
Or have i totally misread the whole episode ?

There’s just no explaining why they didn’t just shoot him when about 10 of them had rifles and a clear shot, and all Negan had was a baseball bat and Simon’s moustache.

There’s just no explaining why they didn’t just shoot him when about 10 of them had rifles and a clear shot, and all Negan had was a baseball bat and Simon’s moustache.

Yeah you're probably right to be honest. I just thought it was all for show rather than starting a big gun battle.

27 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

25 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Yeah you're probably right to be honest. I just thought it was all for show rather than starting a big gun battle.

There are now so many plot holes and inexplicable character decisions that it's basically just a 1990's Steven Seagal film.

ETA: Not one of the "almost passable as entertaining" ones either, one of the really awful ones.

Edited by J_Stewart