The Walking Dead

King Kebab

4 hours ago, IainMorton said:

One good thing about the finale was actually seeing Negan on the back foot and looking like he was in danger and scared for his life. Usually you see a cocky guy barking out orders with everyone bowing down at his feet, but it was different last night.

Still don't see the point in the garbage yard people. Strange characters who add nothing to the show. It was obviously they were going to turn on Rick's group when Negan arrived.

Also, and it's probably been mentioned before, but how does Carl manage to shoot anything when he doesn't have a right eye? :lol: 

Was thinking that about Carl as well. He couldn't hit a dartboard earlier on in the series :lol:. Maybe he just goes for the scatter gun approach

Not too surprised to see people not happy with it, still too many words and not enough flashing lights and colours to keep them interested apparently.

I think some people's problem with it is that it's not all action, all the time.

I'm certainly in the 'Fed Up' camp but it's almost for the entirely opposite reason stated here. I don't expect or want action every single week as I'm a massive fan of character development. One of my most enjoyable episodes of the show was the one that probably got the most slating: the one where it was Beth and Daryl for a whole episode. It opened Daryl's character up and we got to see he was a softer person than he really portrayed,

My problem is that when it's a talking episode it's dull as shit because the characters are just boring. They aren't being developed any further IMO and most of the time they are complaining or moping about: Carol/Sasha/Rosita/Maggie/Lassie with the big jugs and even Michonne this season. It just makes me wish they get wiped out. Maggie and Sasha spent most of the season crying or tending a gravesite FFS.

I actually thought the finale was pretty 'meh'. I think that was because the show is completely predictable (and they let us know Negan would be here for another season). Did anyone GENUINELY think Michonne had fallen from the balcony? At no point did I. And similarly at no point did I think Coral was getting wiped out. The freaks turning on them was obvious from the very first meeting tbh.

Someone has completely nailed it in an earlier post and I think it's literally the reason I'm bored with the show. To begin with they were trying to find a cure or a sanctuary with the cure. Now they are just trying to live. That's what's boring me and makes me think I'll only be satisfied with an ending consisting of a cure being found and an explanation of how it started. Can't see it happening though.

Out of interest, did anyone think Abraham sounded totally different? And on two separate occasions it was said "you're already dead". I sincerely hope those weren't easter eggs. If the ending is something along those lines I think I'd lose the plot :lol:

Were they not the ones that threw the smoke grenade things ?

That was the garbage folk to hide their retreat.

That whole section was an utter clusterfuck, absolutely zero idea who was who and everyone seemed mingled up, bullets flying everywhere but Negan still has time to strut about in plain view.

What a pile of shite that was, pretty much summing up an entire season where nothing happened and it's no further forward than it was at the start.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  The Walking Dead Beyond Thunderdome group are the worst thing to happen in TV, anywhere, ever.  There is literally (and figuratively) no logical reason why they would all be talking like that.  None.

If we see Jadis shaving her head then I think we can guess why they've been introduced and what the people from the scrappies are going to become!!!

Not sure if spoilers are still fucked on the app, but pretty sure he's referring to this lot: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Whisperers_(Comic_Series)

The spoilers are still not working on the app!!!

I would also say be careful what you read on that as there is a couple of massive spoilers on it, if they keep with the comics that is!!!