The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I think I actually gasped! Proper shocked :lol:

I just want everyone to start talking about it. Wish I had waited till tonight to watch it so I could post without giving away spoilers :lol: Edited by kev23

I know the feeling :lol:

I watched it at like 4 this morning!

I just want everyone to start talking about it. Wish I had waited till tonight to watch it so I could post without giving away spoilers :lol:

That's commitment for you. I couldn't have watched it in the early hours of this morning as I was completely legless from watching the NFL. Took the wise decision to sleep and watch it when I was sober, which I felt was a good decision as the episode gripped me.

I wonder if next week will be a Carol and Daryl lite episode since they went off chasing the car that took Beth, while the natural instinct is to follow up with the cliff hanger.

That's commitment for you. I couldn't have watched it in the early hours of this morning as I was completely legless from watching the NFL. Took the wise decision to sleep and watch it when I was sober, which I felt was a good decision as the episode gripped me.

I wonder if next week will be a Carol and Daryl lite episode since they went off chasing the car that took Beth, while the natural instinct is to follow up with the cliff hanger.

Only stayed up to watch it because I get in at like 3 from work.

You could be right, tbh either is quite exiting. I enjoy watching Daryl but that scene with Bob was great and has me looking forward to next week already. Bob must be fucked now though?

Tue - American Horror Story

Wed - The Apprentice

Thur - Can't Pay We'll Take Away

You're welcome ;-)

Aye my planner's fairly heaving just now.

Mon - Walking Dead, Gotham and the Sky+HD percentage killer than is NFL Live.

Tues, Wed & Thurs - Forgiven, The Apprentice & The Leftovers.

Can't remember what night they're on.

Only stayed up to watch it because I get in at like 3 from work.

You could be right, tbh either is quite exiting. I enjoy watching Daryl but that scene with Bob was great and has me looking forward to next week already. Bob must be fucked now though?

I thought it looked like he had been bitten and was ready to end it, wonder what happens if they eat someone who was infected ?

I thought it looked like he had been bitten and was ready to end it, wonder what happens if they eat someone who was infected ?

I thought that he had been bitten as well, f**k knows why he was out there crying? He can't have been bitten though or he would have turned already?

Intriguing first forty five minutes followed by an ending that's as good as anything I've seen on TV. Still shaking a little now. Won't given anything away as I can't do spoilers but anyone deciding whether to watch it, just do it. While the opener was action filled, dramatic and left you breathless, this was filled with suspense, character building and even if the rest was shite (which it wasn't) the ending would of made it a comfortable 7 or 8/10. I'd say this is another 10/10, same as the opener. Two episodes into the series and we already have 2 of TWD's best ever episodes

Maybe it's because I've read the comics but the ending didn't surprise me too much, in fact I saw it coming (or was thinking it would be something very similar) as soon as they met Gabriel.

Still enjoyed it though and looking forward to next week's.