The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I thought the opening episode was the best of the series so far. Carol has went from one of the most annoying characters in the show to one of the best! Thank f**k as we needed a new badass I think.

The guy with the cure I thought done well to show that he has them all fooled with his speech he gave in the crate, certainly wasnt a mumbling giveaway at all which I was expecting but its clear to the viewers that he's talking shite.

Anyone else think Tyreese just gave that guy a beating, tied him up/left him incapacitated and he'll appear somewhere down the line at a crucial point? I definitely do.

On a side note, how many times did the guy hold the baseball bat up to take Glenn out just as something exploded or they were interrupted??? Even though you knew it wasnt coming, it got to the stage i was hoping he just wiped him out :lol:

Just re-read the arc after the prison one. Honestly the fans of the show get off so lightly. A no one is safe episode and they kill a few fringe characters, meh. The show is starting to win me over season 4 was fantastic and 5 has started well.

Can't believe how badass Carole has become. Still think she should have been a young babe like in the comic.

Not at all - I'm the same.

I have a great weekend, Blacklist Friday, Homeland Sunday and TWD Monday. Tuesday-Thursday is a loonnnnng wait, though the wallopers on the Apprentice break it up a little.

Tue - American Horror Story

Wed - The Apprentice

Thur - Can't Pay We'll Take Away

You're welcome ;-)