The Walking Dead

King Kebab

watched episode 3 last night. Felt it was a pretty meh episode, quite a bit of filler with some slight action thrown in. The bit with the utterly massive crowd of zombies was really fucking cool though. I wonder why they're all gathering about there? Possibly just the sheer level of people that have been infected rising and rising?

Cant wait to get episode 4 watched.

Edited by 11thHour

BYE BYE CAROL YA BRILLO PAD HEADED WHORE OF A WOMAN

I imagine she'll be back. Thought she was quite a good character, tbh. Really liked this week's episode as well, although I thought the series as a whole had been strong so far. Can't help but think changes are afoot and their days at the prison are numbered.

Can't be long till the governor reappears either. What about this weird kid who Rick and Carol met? Red herring or likely to reappear?

I imagine she'll be back. Thought she was quite a good character, tbh. Really liked this week's episode as well, although I thought the series as a whole had been strong so far. Can't help but think changes are afoot and their days at the prison are numbered.

Can't be long till the governor reappears either. What about this weird kid who Rick and Carol met? Red herring or likely to reappear?

I don't think she'll be back, they'll set the spin-off on her, reckon that'd have a half decent story.

I'm not sure what's happening with the governor, in the comics he died at the prison after the attack, although they also left the prison at the same point so it could still be like that (another attack by the governor and the prison gets overrun by zombies forcing everyone out). Looking forward to episode 5 anyway.

I don't think she'll be back, they'll set the spin-off on her, reckon that'd have a half decent story.

I'm not sure what's happening with the governor, in the comics he died at the prison after the attack, although they also left the prison at the same point so it could still be like that (another attack by the governor and the prison gets overrun by zombies forcing everyone out). Looking forward to episode 5 anyway.

What spinoff? Who the f**k wants to see a Carol spinoff? She's fucking boring.

Sadly, she'll be back. I'll only accept it if she comes back in a season or two and has formed a huge mob of looting survivors like in the original Dawn of the Dead.

What spinoff? Who the f**k wants to see a Carol spinoff? She's fucking boring.

Sadly, she'll be back. I'll only accept it if she comes back in a season or two and has formed a huge mob of looting survivors like in the original Dawn of the Dead.

AMC announced a while back that there would be a spinoff in 2015. With Carol leaving I can't see who else they'd do it on, maybe Morgan? He didn't die so could be done. Unless they're just going to do it in a different place, with different characters

AMC announced a while back that there would be a spinoff in 2015. With Carol leaving I can't see who else they'd do it on, maybe Morgan? He didn't die so could be done. Unless they're just going to do it in a different place, with different characters

Other than Daryl or Rick, I don't think any character is big enough to warrant a spin-off just now. Rick, presumably, has to be in the main show and I'd be surprised if they decided to take Daryl off of it.

Been a solid, if slightly slow series so far, IMO.

but yeah the illness scenes have started to drag. Definitely looking forward to the Governor coming back next week to inject some confrontation and impetus into the series. The prison needs to abandoned soon to move the story along. Still a great leading performance by Andrew Lincon

Decent episode with the Governor, although I am not sure if this is him starting to turn out like a decent guy, or he will turn back to his old ways later on. Good to see him looking after the little girl like it was his own daughter.

Yeah I enjoyed that episode, good to see the Governor back and get away from the prison and the rest of the characters for a little while, it looks like next week's episode will be more of the same. I thought it was quite good to see him being a good guy but I don't think it will last and from the preview of next week it looks like things are going to kick off a bit so that might set him back to his mental ways.