The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Had been busy lately to the extent where I'd completely forgotten it was back. Can't wait now. This season so far has easily been the best of the lot and the ending to the last episode was a great place to leave it too.

Need to stop watching the teasers at the end of each episode though. They give too much away.

Watched the latest episode last night and I did not see that coming.

Absolutely shit myself when Axel got shot in the head, was not expecting that at all! What an intense last 15 minutes! Really curious to see where things go from here

Spotted something cool while rewatching series 2.

When Daryl's getting antibiotics for T-Dawg he pulls out a bag with some capsules and some 'crystal'....

Good spot. Remember seeing Carol raise eyebrows at that, thought it was because he was holding onto meds never spotted the meth.

Also couldn't remember Carol's name so googled Walking Dead lesbian first result gave her name.

Good spot. Remember seeing Carol raise eyebrows at that, thought it was because he was holding onto meds never spotted the meth.

Also couldn't remember Carol's name so googled Walking Dead lesbian first result gave her name.

It's more the colour of it (Breaking Bad reference), rather than the fact he's got meth. It was Merle's anyway.

I actually find Andrea more annoying than Lori. Really is the most fucking clueless character in the show.

Christ, it's a tough choice. Those two and Carol are beyond frustrating. Especially when you look at how badass Michonne and Maggie are.

(spoiler from Sunday's episode)

Why couldn't Carol have been shot instead of Oscar? Like a foot to the left? f**k you Governor!

I actually find Andrea more annoying than Lori. Really is the most fucking clueless character in the show.

Christ, it's a tough choice. Those two and Carol are beyond frustrating. Especially when you look at how badass Michonne and Maggie are.

(spoiler from Sunday's episode)

Why couldn't Carol have been shot instead of Oscar? Like a foot to the left? f**k you Governor!

Carol isn't too bad. Does more than Lori.