The Walking Dead

King Kebab

found it a bit strange that they'd been looking for the little girl all that time, and none of the ranch folk had put 2 and 2 together about sticking a child walker in their barn very recently. unless there's more to come about that?

They did explain how they didn't know she was in there.

...and that barn looked too rickety to keep a bunch of zombies in.

Well the fact that zombies are stupid & literality rotting. Would account for that.

Of course that raises the issue of why you'd want to ''keep'' them at all.:huh:

Of course that raises the issue of why you'd want to ''keep'' them at all.:huh:

Did you actually watch the show? That was addressed pretty clearly, there was family members in that group and they were hoping for a cure that would reverse it and revert them to their human form.

Probably not a popular opinion but by the end of Season 2 I was a bit 'meh'. Don't know if the novelty of zombies is wearing or not.

Will watch the next season but in the end it has the feeling of Logans Run a bit, the shit tv series not the film, move on - survive, move on- survive....

Wish there was a sepearate area for discussing the books.

Just read to the end of book 4, Just after Lori and the baby die god I hope she dies in the show. Really gutted to see Tyreese be killed though, But the Governer will be an ace character in the show if he's anything like the books. Also hope Axel makes an appearance when they reach the prison in the show, Seems a gid c**t. Why isn't Daryl in any yet or does he even appear in them? The massacre at the end was upsetting though. Team Rick.1

Daryl does not appear in any of the comics(well he hasn't where I'm up at but I'm a few months behind)

He was made(like his brother) entirely for the show.

My contempt for most of the characters grows as I watch each episode, they're all hypocritical, sycophantic, "principled" cunts. Particularly Hershel, what a fucking prick.

*except Rick, Daryl, Shane and Glen

Edited by Łukasz

• 2 weeks later...

Could the helicopter be the first sighting of Abraham, Eugene and Rosita? Obviously not as main or recurring characters this season as they weren't listed. Or am I overthinking it. Although in the comic the helicopter is intercepted by The Gov' will be interesting to see how it goes.

The trailer GtG posted shows a helicopter being shot down and 3/4 people inside, would make sense if you are correct

Watched both seasons in the past week or so and I really enjoyed them. One of the best TV shows around right now IMO. 2nd season was a bit slow at times but really picked up so I can't wait to see season 3.

I'm watching it episode by episode every week on 5. Loving it best thing I have seen on tv in a while.

Can't believe Dales gone, was getting a bit annoying though I suppose.

I'm guessing the guy they are holding prisoner is going to escape and shit is well and truly going to hit the fan.

• 2 weeks later...