The Walking Dead

King Kebab

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I've only watched ep1 of the new series so far. (Might watch 2 tonight.) If they kill Negan at any point I will be so pissed off. I fucking hate Maggie and Daryl is a wee c**t now.

Only way for this to end is Negan to kill them all one by one.

44 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

I’ll be seething if Maggie kills Negan like full on seethe.

Daryll has his spin off as does Carol so they aren’t going anywhere, I’d love to see Negan make it to the movies and reunite with Rick but I’m sure that would have been leaked/announced by now.

Maggie is a horrible character. Sadly she looks like she's going to be central to this series and will drag it down every time Negan raises the bar. 

Haven't watched this for a good while but binged season 10 and the new episodes in the last week.  Don't know if it's just because I haven't seen it for a while but seems to have gotten far more gritty and intense than it had been for a while , been thoroughly enjoying it.  Was saying to Mrs p tonight that it feels like it's getting made with a purpose now whereas before it felt like there were a good 5 seasons or so that felt like they were just bashing out some episodes with no idea where anything was going . 

16 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

+1 for the folk on here who hope Negan mashes Maggie’s head in with a jaggy bat.

With negans back story presented at the close of S10 I think the tide has well and truly turned on his favour , Maggie is almost getting written in as a bit of a c*not in s11 . End result they're going to be shagging by the end aren't they ?

I binged through all the episodes where it seems most folk gave up and I thought it was fine, I can see how week to week would have been piss.

The additional eps they did at the end of last season were mostly shite and this season has been good so far (I've watched 3 eps now).

f**k knows how they finish this but I imagine it'll be related to the Commonwealth place and I would be we find Rick there in the last Ep. (although maybe not due to his films)

• 2 weeks later...