The Walking Dead

King Kebab

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Thanks to @FairWeatherFan's tip, watched it last night.

Hide contents

Are we actually supposed to know who Beta was when he was unmasked, the way Negan said?  

Stormtroopers now part of the next season...

I've not got round to seeing it yet, but it was revealed earlier in the Beta centric episode that he was a famous musician. It was really more of an Easter egg type reveal. It helps if you know what the actor Ryan Hurst looks like in real life.

In that episode he was shown on a vinyl album cover. He then played that album to start attracting walkers at the end. At least that's the way I remember it.

Edited by FairWeatherFan

35 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I've not got round to seeing it yet, but it was revealed earlier in the Beta centric episode that he was a famous musician. It was really more of an Easter egg type reveal. It helps if you know what the actor Ryan Hurst looks like in real life.

In that episode he was shown on a vinyl album cover. He then played that album to start attracting walkers at the end. At least that's the way I remember it.

Ta! 

I remember that episode,  but missed the significance of it.

12 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

That was a bit underwhelming :lol:

Am I right in saying that season 11 is the last one? Needs to be big.

I’m sure I heard on a podcast that they announced they were doing 6 more episodes in series 10 early next year now then a double length series 11 later in the year?

Edited by Rodhull

I get the feeling this probably passed by a lot of people that Fox aired it last night too. My series link didn't pick it up for some reason. It was a bit "meh". Especially as far as series finales go. But at least we knoiw the end is in sight.

I was a bit underwhelmed by that anaw.

So it sounds like they have condensed their idea for "season 11" into 6 episodes for season 10 part 2.

Then hopefully a good last season.

Who's that ninja mutha fucka? 

I was watching last night not knowing who half the feckers were.

I think that would have worked better as a finale had it been shown straight after the 9 or 10 episodes building up to it. There was no time to recreate any tension or recap the stories. 

I take exception to the stormtrooper references. They look way more like biker scouts. I wouldn't be surprised if there's fucking ewoks the way this is going. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Could not give one single shit about Maggie, if she comes back and kills Negan I’ll leave the last season for sure.

100% this. Negan needs to carry this show to its conclusion. Was delighted when Maggie fucked off in the first place. Irritating cow. 

Take most of what you read online with a pinch of salt obviously but most of the rumours surrounding her leaving the show before were that she had a massive strop and wanted a massive pay hike... I’d have told her to do one and write her out or recast her. She is a fucking abysmal actress.

Gonna watch it tonight. Couldn’t be arsed last night. 

2 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Could not give one single shit about Maggie, if she comes back and kills Negan I’ll leave the last season for sure.

Yeah I'd had enough of Maggie and her 'people' by the first commercial break. 

Send them back where they came from. 

On 02/03/2021 at 19:43, gav-ffc said:

On 02/03/2021 at 20:00, 8MileBU said:

100% this. Negan needs to carry this show to its conclusion. Was delighted when Maggie fucked off in the first place. Irritating cow. 

I am also 100% this.

Negan has been the only decent character for a while. I canny even mind where Michone went.