The Walking Dead

King Kebab

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Not sure about the 6 filler episodes

I think it could potentially work if they make it like a prelude mini-series leading into a shortened Season 11 of made up of maybe 8, 9 or 10 episodes straight with no mid-season cliffhanger then break. 

I’m a geek for it all so I’m looking forward to the return of the main show, Fear and seeing what The World Beyond is like.

Be interesting to see how it all pans out schedule-wise and I wonder if we should expect further bumps in the road with America currently getting its arse thoroughly skelped by Covid. Also wondering if and also a bit feart they’ll maybe have to rely heavily on CGI moving forward for a while which is worrying given their ropey track record with CGI.

Edited by 8MileBU

• 1 month later...
Rumours that season 11 will be the final season, which will consist of 25 episodes stretched out over a two year period!!
Apparently been confirmed and there will then be 2 spin off shows after it. The first featuring Daryll and Carol.

8 minutes ago, spud131 said:
1 hour ago, IainMorton said:
Rumours that season 11 will be the final season, which will consist of 25 episodes stretched out over a two year period!!

Apparently been confirmed and there will then be 2 spin off shows after it. The first featuring Daryll and Carol.

Ocht! Their story is such a bore. Thought you meant the 2 spin offs would be individual episodes. Looks like it’s a bloody series! 😤

Edited by 8MileBU

I can't think of anything worse than a Walking Dead spin-off. Anyone who has stuck by this shitshow up until this point and then go and try of their spin-offs need their head checked. The writers of this show should be amputated and never allowed to write again, the p***ks.

Did they really have to announce the spin-off with Darryl and Carol? You know they're pretty much untouchable as it is.
TWD in a nutshell. Similar to when they announced Jeffrey Dean Morgan signed a 2 year deal - aye that's what to do, announce the main bad guy is staying for another 2 seasons, that'll keep the tension up. Fannies.

54 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:
Did they really have to announce the spin-off with Darryl and Carol? You know they're pretty much untouchable as it is.

TWD in a nutshell. Similar to when they announced Jeffrey Dean Morgan signed a 2 year deal - aye that's what to do, announce the main bad guy is staying for another 2 seasons, that'll keep the tension up. Fannies.

I may be wrong but I’m sure they have to announce contracts much like they do in the likes of WWE.

1 hour ago, sfha said:

The spinoff might run concurrent to the final series, might.  FTWD troubles me more as I fear the producers have been deliberately trying to sabotage the show with those ludicrous storylines

It won’t, as per tweet I linked to in previous post. TWD concludes in 2022.

‘Daryl & Caryl - The Banter Years’ is due 2023.

Edited by 8MileBU

11 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

It won’t, as per tweet I linked to in previous post. TWD concludes in 2022.

‘Daryl & Caryl - The Banter Years’ is due 2023.

Sorry, I missed that further link to the news story. I'd prefer the anthology premise, Carol and Darryl sounds like a gloomfest to be honest.

• 3 weeks later...