The Walking Dead

King Kebab

No gonna lie I secretly like beta, a total monster who just swats most people aside.
Not someone who’s read the comics but I’m guessing Daryl will be the one who finishes off Beta.

Daryl isn’t in the comics mate!!!

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

On the whole it has been a good season. Beta is so shit though. Don’t know why but Alpha worked as a fucked up psycho character. Beta is just a big giant weirdo and his character is just stupid.

He has been up till now, but it looks like he's about to change after last weeks episode. 

6 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

No gonna lie I secretly like beta, a total monster who just swats most people aside.

Not someone who’s read the comics but I’m guessing Daryl will be the one who finishes off Beta.

3 hours ago, Mr X said:

He has been up till now, but it looks like he's about to change after last weeks episode. 

I like the big murderous b*****d that wears skin side of him. 
The stupid pish like asking that guy if he could hear what Alpha’s head was saying, talking to her wee round decapitated coupon and acting like she was an actual God etc is stupid. And aye, I know there’s been more than enough examples of ‘stupid’ over the course of the show. 
Just go get on with chopping c***s up ken? 

All hail Princess!!!
IMG_1360.thumb.jpg.5f21c702d5897acb40fe9405d16dbe4e.jpg

She has injected a bit of energy into the show. I can see her being a marmite character, personally I like her. She is absolutely smoking hot too.

Don't see the point in bringing Maggie back (whenever that may be). She really is a terrible actor.

Amazing the difference a good actor brings to the show. Samantha Morton was excellent as Alpha, and they look to be finishing the whisperers storyline at a good time, instead of booting the arse out of it like the Negan saga, who is by far the best character in the show now.

Think that episode would have felt a lot better if we had the finale next week rather than some point later in the year :lol:

I'll be fucking gutted if Carol somehow survives. The fact she didn't die in an episode called "Look at the flowers" doesn't give me hope.

I don't get it here. Hadn't they recorded the last episode?
They hadn't finished post production when the studios went into lockdown.
Loads of US shows have shortened seasons because of it.
After summer will be a barren wasteland for new tv

I assumed they have these things done months in advance
They film most of it but all post production is done usually a couple of weeks before airing.
The season finale is guaranteed to have shed loads of CGI, green screen work, so it didn't get finished

On 10/04/2020 at 16:44, King Kebab said:

I’ve got a funny feeling that that is going to be Morgan, or maybe Dwight!!!

I’m not sure it’ll be Morgan based on the way the last season of Fear ended, but you never know. Also Morgan‘s weapon of choice is a stick.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m not sure it’ll be Morgan based on the way the last season of Fear ended, but you never know. Also Morgan‘s weapon of choice is a stick.

Morgan’s son then???