The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Good episode.

Sorry, forgot that's not allowed on P&B.
Awful, filler, never watching again etc etc
I try not to be as critical of it as some but it really was woeful. The whole thing was just an exercise in padding the plot out long enough to leave an 'exciting' ending.

Every year they manage to make a 16 episode series out of an 8 to 10 episode plot.

Absolutely outstanding Jeffrey Dean Morgan!  Rick the p***k would be proud! 
knew that was the comic book outcome for Alpha but these things don’t always make it into the programs/films. 

nice we twist with carol though 

Now we get to see opie go ape shit mental and rip some more sap out a wheen of trees! 

im Negan 

Wondering if Jeffrey Dean Morgan is ill!!!
When you see him in earlier movies he’s about twice the size he is now, he actually physically looked more like Negan ten years ago than he does now,!!!
He’s still the boy tho!!!

Finally got caught up with this. With our own apocalypse happening I thought it'd be nice to watch a fictional one. 

Have to say, this is a much better show if you binge it. Week to week really bores me due to all the padding episodes but it's not so bad if you get a few in a row to sit through. 

I'm finding I only really have an interest in where Negan's story is going. Alpha just annoyed me (he voice more than anything), Michonne's constant inability to speak and instead whisper, really annoys me and I found myself wanting Carol to die at any opportunity, such an irritating character. 

I don't know what's next for Negan but I thought it was obvious what was coming at the end of the last episode (12). The only shock for me was Carol's involvement in the end. 

I'll watch this week's episode tonight but I think I'll wait until the rest of the season is finished and watch in a oner. 

Current events have unfortunately made it impossible to complete post-production of The Walking Dead Season 10 finale, so the current season will end with its 15th episode on April 5. The planned finale will appear as a special episode later in the year.