The Walking Dead

King Kebab

The only thing I want explained (maybe I missed it) is how Beta managed to tunnel into whatever town that was (I canny tell where they are these days)

That stupid Undertaker-esque moment when Beta’s hand slowly rose in a claw out the grave was pathetic and totally unnecessary.

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

How about we just take it as read that you're going to hate every episode from now on and save you the bother of telling us every week <_<

WTF? I’m far from the biggest critic of it on here and still a huge fan of the show. I’ll call it as I see it though and thought this weeks episode was fairly beige, very silly and a bit scattered.

Edited by 8MileBU

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

The only thing I want explained (maybe I missed it) is how Beta managed to tunnel into whatever town that was (I canny tell where they are these days)

I might be imagining it but didn’t they mention Dante and him digging that grave he came from. 

29 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

That stupid Undertaker-esque moment when Beta’s hand slowly rose in a claw out the grave was pathetic and totally unnecessary.

On 25/11/2019 at 23:17, 8MileBU said:

Part 2 of this season better be heavy laden with Negan. The only character worth watching just now. So far this seasons been a return to dross after it seemed to pick up last year.

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Poopoo episode.

On 12/11/2019 at 20:40, 8MileBU said:

Carol & Daryl are awful right now.

Negan is totally carrying the show at the moment. He’s a welcome breath of fresh air from the all-serious all-drama nae-banter Americans. There’s something almost Scottish about his patter.

Beta: *Draws knives to Negan’s throat*

Negan: “Calm yer tits big man!” emoji1.png

On 19/11/2019 at 07:44, 8MileBU said:

Well what?

Well more ‘meh!’ ?

On 25/11/2019 at 00:49, 8MileBU said:

What a shite mid season finale. If the above post is correct re contracts then one can only assume we’ve got to suffer another 2 seasons of Carol. She’s doing my box in just now.

Again if the above post is correct then they better really get their brains engaged in writing a conclusion befitting of us mugs who have stuck with it so long.

On 23/10/2019 at 08:26, 8MileBU said:

I wish they’d just get on with finding Negan a baseball bat to wrap in barbed wire and go to town on some whisperers.

You’ll get caffeine pills in any chemist or most supermarkets.

On 25/10/2019 at 21:20, 8MileBU said:

If they’ve any sense they should go that direction before JDM get scunnered with it and calls it a day same as Andy Lincoln did. Daryl & Carol are beginning to get on my nerves.

On 05/11/2019 at 21:15, 8MileBU said:

Even then it’ll be a mediocre cliffhanger and trudge along til the end of this season.

On 08/10/2019 at 23:36, 8MileBU said:

^^^ This.

The satellite better have a fucking MASSIVE part to play in the story after that typical dragged out bollux.

On 13/10/2019 at 22:39, 8MileBU said:

Another pish episode awaits for those tuning in tomorrow night.

20 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

WTF? I’m far from the biggest critic of it on here and still a huge fan of the show. I’ll call it as I see it though and thought this weeks episode was fairly beige, very silly and a bit scattered.

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

I might be imagining it but didn’t they mention Dante and him digging that grave he came from. 

They did mention Dante actually. So Dante had dug a tunnel from the grave afore he was killed?