The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I am new to the thread as I was never up to date until now.

I gave up about season 6 and only recently went back to it.  I think unless you can binge this show it really is a bit shite.

I love TWD but if I can't binge it I lose interest a bit.

Here's my (short) take onTWD as a whole.

Kids in general are shite and annoying. I was so glad when Henry got his head cut off recently.

Negan is a great character.

I know there is Rick Movies coming but removing Rick really killed the show. Michone is a greeting faced cow now and she really need to be a greating faced badass. The whole town's all falling out felt squeezed in out of nowhere and the 6 or whatever years from Rick getting in that helicopter wasn't very well done.

I am not sure how they explain Rick not giving a f**k about judith for 6 years in either the film or the future season.

Enjoyed the last episode, hopefully Negan will sort out these whispering idiots. 

Agree on previous post the absence of Rick has ripped out the heart of the show. I’d give it one more season after this. 

Still watchable though. 

I’m not sure shagging them is quite what anyone had in mind...

But at least he kept his socks on!!!

So did she actually!!![emoji848]

On 26/02/2020 at 14:55, Busta Nut said:

I am new to the thread as I was never up to date until now.

I gave up about season 6 and only recently went back to it.  I think unless you can binge this show it really is a bit shite.

I love TWD but if I can't binge it I lose interest a bit.

Here's my (short) take onTWD as a whole.

Kids in general are shite and annoying. I was so glad when Henry got his head cut off recently.

Negan is a great character.

Would agree with this. Gave up on the main show a couple of years ago and haven’t gone back but have only watched Fear the walking dead by binging it when it gets added to Amazon prime and enjoy it a lot more that way. Too many episodes where next to nothing happens to watch week by week. Normally 6-8 episodes worth of events stretched out to at least double that many episodes.

42 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

The only thing I want explained (maybe I missed it) is how Beta managed to tunnel into whatever town that was (I canny tell where they are these days)

I assumed it was an extension of the caves/tunnels the others got trapped in but, you're right, there was no explanation of where they came from.

What was the tunnels that Rick and co hid in when Caaahhhhrrrllll died?

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I assumed it was an extension of the caves/tunnels the others got trapped in but, you're right, there was no explanation of where they came from.

What was the tunnels that Rick and co hid in when Caaahhhhrrrllll died?

Aye that was a sewer system was it not? could possibly lead to the caves