The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Just now, 8MileBU said:

I think it’s the way it’s filmed. Some scenes are odd colours cos they’re filmed from the perspective of Alex’s camera for her fucking stories. Others I think are filmed a certain way to try add an element of ‘bleak’ to it.

Thanks, I thought that, but also wondered if stream quality was a thing.

Thanks, I thought that, but also wondered if stream quality was a thing.

Where you streaming them from? I use good old 123movies usually and cast it to my tv but streams are always HD and perfect.

Imagine how good Alicia would look in normal colour!

I’ve yet to see an episode where I’ve had much to complain about! [emoji1]

I think it’s the way it’s filmed. Some scenes are odd colours cos they’re filmed from the perspective of Alex’s camera for her fucking stories. Others I think are filmed a certain way to try add an element of ‘bleak’ to it.

With the quality of the scripts and plot you'd think they'd have more than enough 'bleak'

8 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Ah right. Stopped using my Firestick ages ago. The quality of Mobdro and Showbox were deteriorating rapidly and can get pretty much everything with phone/smart tv.

Everything else I watch on it is in glorious technicolourTM , so I should have thought about it logically and realised that FTWD was unique and therefore that muyst've been deliberate.

^minter

With the quality of the scripts and plot you'd think they'd have more than enough 'bleak'

Well there is that, but it seems to work.

Everything else I watch on it is in glorious technicolourTM , so I should have thought about it logically and realised that FTWD was unique and therefore that muyst've been deliberate.

^minter

To be honest I think there was a point early on where I had the same thought.

Renewed for season 11, and Maggie coming back.

f**k sake, that’s not good news she’s awful.

Just discovered the new spin off coming next year. Set around a new generation of kids who grew up after the apocalypse.

Starting Spring 2020.

Link to the trailer or wherever you’ve seen this?