The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Also with Tara gone, who's going to be in charge at The Hillside???
Or is that just going to be left open for Maggie to return???

23 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

There was four people on the buggy at the beginning of the episode and although they only highlighted Alpha scalping the woman, you could probably assume that the other three hillsiders could have provided disguises for at least another three whisperers!!!

Cheers. Was only half paying attention until the last 20 minutes, so I am currently watching the full episode again :lol:

37 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Also with Tara gone, who's going to be in charge at The Hillside???
Or is that just going to be left open for Maggie to return???

I thought it might be a way back in for Maggie but they are about to start filming series 10 and there is no sign that she'll be back anytime soon.

I assume one of the current leads will just end up being moved to the Hilltop.

1 hour ago, alang1993 said:

Cheers. Was only half paying attention until the last 20 minutes, so I am currently watching the full episode again :lol:

I think last night’s episode was the first time in TWD history when wee minor things that you didn’t really notice happened during the show then at the end had you thinking “ahhhh, now that makes sense”. Brilliant episode, the best one yet from the whole series?

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

I think last night’s episode was the first time in TWD history when wee minor things that you didn’t really notice happened during the show then at the end had you thinking “ahhhh, now that makes sense”. Brilliant episode, the best one yet from the whole series?

Exactly, usually you can zone out during bits and not really miss anything important. I might watch it a 3rd time to see if there's any hints at certain people at the fair being whisperers.

Also, the music playing just before you seen all the heads fitted perfectly. You knew something horrifying had happened, it was done really well

Edited by alang1993

I would be one of the posters that would moan it was shite every week, and would continue to watch.  I gave up on it ever being good again, however I am a Curious George and continue to watch as I want to know how it ends.  If I persevered with Lost I can persevere with this.

This season has been brilliant.  Written at a good pace, and the episodes have seen you getting immersed in the characters again.  From not caring that they existed, until being genuinely shocked at the episodes ending as I was genuinely gutted Tara, Enid and Henry died.  I was glad when Carl died.  Really happy that I persevered with this as this last season has been brilliant.  I can't wait for next weeks episode.

I would be one of the posters that would moan it was shite every week, and would continue to watch.  I gave up on it ever being good again, however I am a Curious George and continue to watch as I want to know how it ends.  If I persevered with Lost I can persevere with this.
This season has been brilliant.  Written at a good pace, and the episodes have seen you getting immersed in the characters again.  From not caring that they existed, until being genuinely shocked at the episodes ending as I was genuinely gutted Tara, Enid and Henry died.  I was glad when Carl died.  Really happy that I persevered with this as this last season has been brilliant.  I can't wait for next weeks episode.

Gutted at Tara going, indifferent to Enid, delighted to see Henry go.

Are we sure Lydia didn’t have some involvement? I know her name wasn’t mentioned when the kidnapping details were revealed. But could she have helped select some of them?
I quite like the tension of not knowing if she has fully committed to the new group.

Last nights was fine, not every finale has to be a cliffhanger. It simplifies the story, The Kingdom being shutdown and them all moving and becoming Hilltoppers, Ezekiel now obviously going to be filling the power vacuum at that location and becoming defecto leader (at least until Maggie returns) and the main gang or what's left of them, all reforming at Alexandria!!!

The Whisperers obviously migrate in the winter, so walking through their borders now gives the Whisperers the excuse to attack, they're obviously going to find all the beheaded walkers that were left behind like a trail of breadcrumbs!!!

Also gives an excuse for Negan to become more trusted and given a bit more freedom!!!

So it wasn't the greatest episode but it was fine, not every episode has to be a battle royale, GoT makes a habit of playing it like this, the big thing happening in the second or third last episode and leaving us with an exposition filled finale, but as its TWD, haters gonna hate!!![emoji23]

On 3/26/2019 at 19:09, Loki said:

I can't actually remember when it was I stopped watching, the last episode I can remember watching was the girl coming out the coffin? As a zombie and Rick deciding to fight back against Negan. 

It must've been a finale of a mid season break and I don't think it was a conscious decision to not watch it again, more a case of when it did come back on I went I couldn't be arsed watching it, and then every week after. 

Might come back to it in years to come but even a quick check up on here doesn't make me miss it. 

Last nights was fine, not every finale has to be a cliffhanger. It simplifies the story, The Kingdom being shutdown and them all moving and becoming Hilltoppers, Ezekiel now obviously going to be filling the power vacuum at that location and becoming defecto leader (at least until Maggie returns) and the main gang or what's left of them, all reforming at Alexandria!!!
The Whisperers obviously migrate in the winter, so walking through their borders now gives the Whisperers the excuse to attack, they're obviously going to find all the beheaded walkers that were left behind like a trail of breadcrumbs!!!
Also gives an excuse for Negan to become more trusted and given a bit more freedom!!!
So it wasn't the greatest episode but it was fine, not every episode has to be a battle royale, GoT makes a habit of playing it like this, the big thing happening in the second or third last episode and leaving us with an exposition filled finale, but as its TWD, haters gonna hate!!![emoji23]

Yeah it was never going to be too dramatic after episode 15. I thought there might have been more of a dramatic cliffhanger but other that it's set up well for next season.

Bit of a lukewarm series finale, but finished with what I think was a hint of a series crossover plot with Fear.

For the folk moaning about the last episode; Cmon FFS! Even the harshest critic would be struggling not to say that on the whole, this season has been a bit of a return to form. It’s definitely left me intrigued enough that I’ll be back for more.

The new season of Fear TWD will be on soon enough too.

Quite a dark finale, everyone feeling sorry for themselves and The Whisperers clearly leaving their mark. Part of me thinking this would have been better as S10's opener with last week's being the finale, but now we do have a few months of figuring out the voice on the radio at the end. Plenty speculation it was Jadis and the radio is Rick's way back to everyone.

Still trying to figure out how they'll make these movies tie in with the series, as surely Rick won't just be happy not seeing everyone again :lol:

So, who was on the radio then?

If it's going the same way as the graphic storyline it's the next arc after the Whisperers!!!

Obviously I'm not going to say what or who it is but I would imagine it'll be teased out over Season 10 while they fight against Alpha!!!

But then again the show might just be teasing us and be ripping up the plot lines of the original source, I mean two major deaths happened in the comic book and had their heads put up on the poles which didn't happen in the show, so we might find out who's broadcasting right away!!!