The Walking Dead

King Kebab

On 05/03/2019 at 07:40, Fide said:

Beta seems a bit of a bastart, eh?

Aye he’s brilliant. 

Excellent again tonight, everything about him makes him the best kind of bad guy. The look, the voice and the presence.

Aye he’s brilliant. 
Excellent again tonight, everything about him makes him the best kind of bad guy. The look, the voice and the presence.

Wonder who’ll be the one to kill him. A few close run ins with Daryl before Daryl finally gets the result, or will Negan save Daryl’s ass and bash Beta’s brains out with Lucile mk2?

7 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Wonder who’ll be the one to kill him. A few close run ins with Daryl before Daryl finally gets the result, or will Negan save Daryl’s ass and bash Beta’s brains out with Lucile mk2?

Second one imo.

9 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

2 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Second one imo.

How awesome would it be if Daryl, Negan and Beta somehow teamed up? Perfect dream team for a zombie apocalypse.

Reasonable episode but a bit predicatable, particularly that beta would survive. Given that Daryl took out someone from the flats with his crossbow, why not just take out beta the same way? Its not like hes hard to miss!

Also thought the highwaymen giving in just so they could watch a movie was poor.

How awesome would it be if Daryl, Negan and Beta somehow teamed up? Perfect dream team for a zombie apocalypse.

^^^Has a Walking Dead duvet cover and pyjamas type post IMO [emoji1]

Reasonable episode but a bit predicatable, particularly that beta would survive. Given that Daryl took out someone from the flats with his crossbow, why not just take out beta the same way? Its not like hes hard to miss!
Also thought the highwaymen giving in just so they could watch a movie was poor.

Agreed. They need to stop with cheesy moments like this or save it scenes in The Kingdom and make the show all dark and intimidating again. Much prefer the Carol that’s a cold, ruthless bitch when there’s conflict.

3 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

^^^Has a Walking Dead duvet cover and pyjamas type post IMO emoji1.png

Not quite, but I do have framed autographs on my living room wall from the cast members I have met at conventions, sad or what? :lol: 

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Am I the only person that saw last night's episode?

Or has it put everyone into a coma?

At least we know where Michonne and Darryl got their 'X' brands from.

I thought it was decent. Been waiting for an explanation of what happened with Michonne since the time jump so it was good to get that done.

The old TWD would have dragged that episode over a season.

Opening episode would have been Joselyn arriving. Next few would have been the character building. Mid season finale would be Judith going missing. Few episodes looking for Judith. Finale being everything after Daryl and Michonne breaking free. Mix that in with Hilltop and Kingdom and they could easily have got a couple seasons out of it.

As just one episode though I really enjoyed it. THAT'S how you do filler. 

Edited by LiviLion

23 hours ago, steelmen said:

i've had enough... i just want it to end.

please put it out of it's misery!!!

The easy thing would be to just stop watching it. That would be a nice simple end for you