The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Anybody got any ideas regarding the scars on Michonne's back, specifically the cross near the bottom of her back, also noticed a couple of episodes again that Daryll has the same identical scars in the same place!!!
Have the all had a kidney removed or something???

On 28/11/2018 at 17:38, King Kebab said:

Anybody got any ideas regarding the scars on Michonne's back, specifically the cross near the bottom of her back, also noticed a couple of episodes again that Daryll has the same identical scars in the same place!!!
Have the all had a kidney removed or something???

Imagine it'll be mentioned over the second half of the season, along with why Alexandria have shut themselves off from everyone else. 

I reckon Henry is taking on Carl's storyline so will be quite important to the Whisperer's arc. 
It's been a good start to post Rick TWD, Hopefully it continues. 

Think they hinted at this on Talking Dead after this weeks episode. Also read online that this is what’s expected to happen.

For the first time in a couple of years I am actually really enjoying the show and actually looking forward to each episode, the "time jump" has really given it a shake and opened up the story possibilities!!!
It may be that removing Rick from the plot lines actually opens it up for the secondary characters and it looks like the show is going to benefit highly from it, it happened in the comics but was still very Rick-centric!!!
It looks like Henry is getting the Carl storylines, which will be highly influential in the Whisperers storyline!!!
Also mid-season finale next week, expect a fairly high profile death!!!

I reckon Henry is taking on Carl's storyline so will be quite important to the Whisperer's arc. 
It's been a good start to post Rick TWD, Hopefully it continues. 

Think they hinted at this on Talking Dead after this weeks episode. Also read online that this is what’s expected to happen.

Talking Dead read PnB, lovely!!![emoji6]

Imagine it'll be mentioned over the second half of the season, along with why Alexandria have shut themselves off from everyone else. 

I imagine it will but I was kind of asking in an any ideas/mental theories you've heard/made up kind of way!!!
Yeah. I couldn't get why hilltop were so hostile to Michonne. There's someone they're not telling us...

Because they stole their kidneys???

On 26/11/2018 at 22:36, JamesP_81 said:

Thought that episode was right up there as one of the best. Was genuinely taken aback when that walker ducked! Thought the whole scene was shot brilliantly, very claustrophobic and confusing. At the start of the episode I cottoned on to the great escape homage with negan, makes sense now seeing his own escape!

This. Genuine mouth wide open bit. A bit disappointed though that the whisperers will be another human enemy, the idea of evolved, intelligent walkers was far more interesting.

And am I the only one getting thoroughly bored watching conversations being repeated just so they can be signed and subtitled on screen? :rolleyes:

The ‘Talking Dead’ programme on after TWD is really starting to annoy me, especially when one of the directors/producers are on.  It’s as if they have started to believe their own hype and they sit patting each other on the back over how amazing a show they have created. Maybe they are unaware of how the last couple of seasons have been received by the viewers. 

19 hours ago, Mr X said:

A bit disappointed though that the whisperers will be another human enemy, the idea of evolved, intelligent walkers was far more interesting.

I'm the opposite. Walkers "evolving" would've been a complete and utter shark jump, and any vague realism left in the show would've vanished.

3 minutes ago, Spain said:

I stopped watching it quite some time ago, because not only is it a pretty dreadful show but Chris Hardwick is an utter bellend too.

Watched it for the first time last week, he can barely say a sentence without fucking up the words and seems to only be there as he's a complete and utter fanboy

Watched it for the first time last week, he can barely say a sentence without fucking up the words and seems to only be there as he's a complete and utter fanboy
Replying to the other part of your post - would it have been that big a jump? We're several years down the line, is the idea that they could have some form of group intelligence and basic communication really that big a leap? At least it would have been something different from yet another human group to fight.

1 minute ago, Mr X said:
48 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Replying to the other part of your post - would it have been that big a jump? We're several years down the line, is the idea that they could have some form of group intelligence and basic communication really that big a leap? At least it would have been something different from yet another human group to fight.

For me it would've been, but I understand others might think differently.

I also don't understand what the difference would be between a human group dressed as zombies, and zombies acting like humans, but there you go.

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
For me it would've been, but I understand others might think differently.
I also don't understand what the difference would be between a human group dressed as zombies, and zombies acting like humans, but there you go.

Unpredictability?

Evolved zombies would be zombies acting different to other zombies, they wouldn't be zombies acting like humans.

We've seen series after series of good guy v bad guy with the zombies being fairly incidental. It would have been nice to make them the real threat again.

Edited by Mr X

That's be just binged the latest Season, given my disinterest in the show recently. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. I know there was tension between the factions but the zombies played a much needed bigger part. There was actually some real tension this time around.

I like the fact they have skipped forward but still hope an end game in in sight. I don't think Rick is dead and my thoughts on the helicopter and the "A" and "B" is that they are government and have a new world somewhere and are only wanting certain people for it. If he was dead they'd surely just show him dead. As ever they've left it hanging.

My one gripe (and now fear) is that after Rick 'died' they never killed Negan. So so predictable he was getting out. If it returns to him taking charge of a group I'm going to be fucking fuming. It's been far better without the Negan story.

Interestingly enough the average ratings for this season are higher already than the last 2. Speaks volumes really but please have an end game!