The Walking Dead

King Kebab

11 hours ago, Twinkle said:

If anyone wants to save themselves three quarters of an hour, this is tonights episode below

8f85552fe417e8451daae257d246902b.gif

I came on to post the exact same thing last night :lol:

I thought the episode was fine. It was far more obvious last night that they didnt need to shoot to kill all the saviours, they just needed to kill some and keep the others penned in.

I didnt think it was that hard to follow either. Carol and Eziekel were chasing someone from the car they blew up last week and Rick and Darryl were looking for a gun stash the traitor saviour guy (cant remember his name)  told them about. He's fed them a bunch of information so they can plan the attacks.

The only thing I didnt get was where the saviours in that building had gone - Morales said he'd called them back.

That’s literally how it started. There was no plan or anything. Just a bunch of Saviours cleaning their guns before Aaron etc show up and start shooting at them for the rest of the episode. Not sure who Carol and Ezekiel etc were chasing and what Rick and Daryl were doing either.

Totally this ^^^

I was getting sleepy when I put it on and ended up rewinding it back a bit a couple of times thinking I’d dozed off and missed something.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

I know Atlanta was mentioned, but where/how did Rick and Morales interact before?  I can't mind him at all.

He was part of the original group. When everyone was leaving for the CDC he said he wasn't going and him and his wife and kids were fucking off in the other direction. 

I suppose they have to drag it out as they can’t really kill off Negan so soon in the season,  but surely they can make it a bit more exciting? Despite the amount of gunfire in the new episode there was practically no tension and at no point was I thinking “what’s gonna happen next?” like I would right at the start of the show. Even the female who was in the charge of the wee group of Saviours getting killed by the walker was embarrassing as she made no attempt to push it away or kill it.

Edited by IainMorton

Thought that episode was decent. Liked the return of Morales, didn't see that coming at all. Starting to like Morgan again as well.

Morgan was pretty bad ass last night. Was obvious he wasn't dead, sick of these fake deaths TWD and GOT do all the time.

Was pretty happy a few extras from Alexandria were killed.

4 hours ago, Antlion said:

Are we going to get an explanation for the seemingly limitless supply of guns and ammunition that Rick and co have?

It's set in a southern American state, there's going to be a surplus of military and civilian weapons lying around. In a previous episode Eugene gave Rick an idiots guide to bullet making pamphlet.

3 hours ago, bennett said:

It's set in a southern American state, there's going to be a surplus of military and civilian weapons lying around. In a previous episode Eugene gave Rick an idiots guide to bullet making pamphlet.

Previous seasons have made a big deal about how difficult it is to scrounge ammo. Last season, Rick got slapped down for secreting a single revolver.

Edited by Antlion