The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I need me some Negan

As much as most folk probably can’t wait to see that horrible c**t of a man get his comeuppance, he’s just such a damn likeable bad-guy! For me, at the moment he’s far more crucial to the show than any of the other characters.

As much as most folk probably can’t wait to see that horrible c**t of a man get his comeuppance, he’s just such a damn likeable bad-guy! For me, at the moment he’s far more crucial to the show than any of the other characters.

Got to love a good heel character.

How they going to do this???
FTWD is really still at the start of the outbreak (or whatever it was) and TWD is about 5 years down the line isn't it???

9 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Does this mean I need to go watch Fear?

I watched the first season of Fear and it was nothing special. I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to watch the crossover and follow it. As the same stuff has been happening (but this time it's in L.A).

Although Fear is worth watching just for Ophelia:wub:

Part of me wonders if they have just announced the crossover to get more people to watch Fear.

Just seen that they have confirmed that one character will move from one group to the other. Great, another character I probably won't give a f**k about:thumbsdown(assuming that the person moves from Fear to the current group)

I watched the first season of Fear and it was nothing special. I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to watch the crossover and follow it. As the same stuff has been happening (but this time it's in L.A).

Although Fear is worth watching just for Ophelia:wub:
Part of me wonders if they have just announced the crossover to get more people to watch Fear.
Just seen that they have confirmed that one character will move from one group to the other. Great, another character I probably won't give a f**k about:thumbsdown(assuming that the person moves from Fear to the current group)

Ophelia is fucking magic! :wub:

I hope it's Victor Strand. That character is wasted in fear. But it'll most likely be someone tedious like Maddison.

I wonder if it might be Alicia and/or Nick as they’ve gone off on their own, Alicia wanting to find some remote cabin in the woods Jake told her about. Troy also seems psychotic and deranged and probably Negan’s kinda guy.

However, I also wonder if it could be someone going the other way? The last we seen of Heath was on the bridge and he’s never been seen or heard of since.

2 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Ophelia is fucking magic! :wub:

I wonder if it might be Alicia and/or Nick as they’ve gone off on their own, Alicia wanting to find some remote cabin in the woods Jake told her about. Troy also seems psychotic and deranged and probably Negan’s kinda guy.

However, I also wonder if it could be someone going the other way? The last we seen of Heath was on the bridge and he’s never been seen or heard of since.

It could be. Although I feel that Heath will be back to being a regular in The Walking Dead when the actor playing him has a gap in his schedule(from playing the lead character in the new 24 series)

It's the best part of 2000 miles from LA to Atlanta, so that's some yomp to move from one group to the other.
Or is FTWD still in Mexico? That's even further.

It’s on the U.S side of the U.S/Mexico border at the moment I think, but yeah still a helluva trek to have folk changing groups.

On 10/8/2017 at 03:51, King Kebab said:

How they going to do this???
FTWD is really still at the start of the outbreak (or whatever it was) and TWD is about 5 years down the line isn't it???

The only way it would make any sense would be one of TWD joining Fear in some kind of flashback or one of Fear joining TWD with a backstory of how they've been travelling/surviving for years.

I know 8mile says theres no clarity in the timeline but its glaringly obvious that even the first season of TWD is well after the current Fear season