The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Bad news. Garbage gang leader promoted to a season regular for season 8.

Good news. So has Simon.

Meh news so has Coral's gf.

Not too chuffed tbh garage folk offer nothing. No doubt we'll get a couple of episodes explaining why they turned weird. Don't give a shit about them. Hoped they'd be slaughtered by episode 2/3 of the new season. Not likely now.

14 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Bad news. Garbage gang leader promoted to a season regular for season 8.

Good news. So has Simon.

Meh news so has Coral's gf.

Not too chuffed tbh garage folk offer nothing. No doubt we'll get a couple of episodes explaining why they turned weird. Don't give a shit about them. Hoped they'd be slaughtered by episode 2/3 of the new season. Not likely now.

I want a background episode on Negan and what happened immediately after the outbreak. And then for Lucille to meet the back of corals skull

2 hours ago, deej said:

I want a background episode on Negan and what happened immediately after the outbreak. And then for Lucille to meet the back of corals skull

A flashback episode of Negan before the outbreak would be immense IMO.

8 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

A flashback episode of Negan before the outbreak would be immense IMO.

Definitely, would be brilliant to find out he was something mundane like a insurance salesman or something :lol:

And when the outbreak happened, he saw his chance to be something more than a nobody, so started caving in skulls and shagging everything. 

Some boy. 

6 minutes ago, deej said:

Definitely, would be brilliant to find out he was something mundane like a insurance salesman or something :lol:

And when the outbreak happened, he saw his chance to be something more than a nobody, so started caving in skulls and shagging everything. 

Some boy. 

Think I've seen somewhere he was a used car salesman, although others have said he was a PE teacher!

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

Think I've seen somewhere he was a used car salesman, although others have said he was a PE teacher!

He was definitely a door-to-door baseball bat and/or barbed wire seller IMO

• 2 weeks later...

It continues to astound me how many naysayers continually bring down TWD.

The last season, overall, was tremendous.  I'm looking forward to the return of garbage woman next month and I am more than sure that the series will continue to maintain it's high quality throughout.

As for the #haterz, surely if you're not enjoying it, just stop watching maybe?

• 2 months later...

Think this is the year I'm giving up on this. Interest has died off almost completely after how slow and repetitive the previous couple of years have been.

Wonder whose turn it will be to get really sad about all the killing and practice non violence this year?

Edited by Rodhull