The Walking Dead

King Kebab

24 minutes ago, Spain said:

Series link does some annoying things with TWD for some reason. Haven't seen it with any other program, but it annoyingly links to The Talking Dead (but the second showing at around midnight).

No idea if it's something I've done wrong but I ended up with both programs recording in HD and SD. Took off the series link for one of the SD ones and it took them all off, meaning I had to download the episode. Pain in the arse.

I'm not saying he should have killed them all but his original plan to only off one of them as payback for the 50 or so they killed didn't strike me as being particularly proportionate. 
Rick and Co had it coming anyway, far too many victories in the last season and none of the characters are particularly likable - unlike Negan and Simon.

I'm not convinced he actually cares about them killing that many saviours, tbh. He seems to want as many people as he possibly can, so humiliating their leader, and killing the strongest member, would potentially cow the entire group into following him.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Yup, I tried the same when I saw Talking Dead in the 'future' recordings and deleted it.  The actual TWD programme didn;t record either, that week.  I just let Talking dead record and delete it next morning, unwatched 'cos it's shite.

This, especially the last bit.

Shes annoying me, tbh. 
Although I'm a huge Eugene fanboy, and her "attack" on him left a sour taste in my mouth.
#RespectTheHairGame

You like Eugene? He's the most boring character in the show. :lol:
I don't mind Negan. What I do mind is how unrealistic the character is. We've been shown enough already that everyone fears him and does as he orders but what we haven't been told/shown, is why.

Burning someone's face doesn't cut it for me. Why would the person not just shoot him the next time they were alone? We really need a flashback episode on the guy to show why he is so feared and why there hasn't been a mutiny yet.

There will be an episode on Negans backstory coming up. It will probably be the mid-season premiere.

19 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

You like Eugene? He's the most boring character in the show. :lol:

He'll be the last man standing, mark these words.

After reading what's been on here I haven't watched the last two episodes, how much would i miss if I just watched the finale this week? 

I've really started to lose interest, back in the day I'd never have left it 3 weeks to see an episode! 

Edited by Albertlegend

3 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

After reading what's been on here I haven't watched the last two episodes, how much would i miss if I just watched the finale this week? 

I've really started to lose interest, back in the day I'd never have left it 3 weeks to see an episode! 

The latest episode was easily the 2nd best of this batch, with the season opener obviously being the best episode.

I liked it, seen a few different sides to Negan, couple of funny bits and wtf moments. Nothing really vital to the storyline that I can remember though so you don't need to watch it to catch up on anything.

Had a ridiculously long mid afternoon nap (fell asleep during the Man U game and woke at at the end of the Liverpool game) and with having nothing on tomorrow I have decided to watch the mid season finale live.

I am expecting a few scenes tonight, that's what they normally do to drag people that are on the brink of chucking it to then countdown the months,weeks,days,hours and minutes till the next episode. As long as we know who gets the chop (or bat) at the end of the episode il be happy.