Pnb Football Manager 5 Sign Up

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets see if we can get a practice going tomorrow, i have the day off so try for around 2-3 my time so 7pm in UK? just a couple people?

Pratice at 7 tonight then? :unsure: 90% sure I can make that, added you to msn aswel, i'll speak to you tonight!

All going well, I should have a new laptop by this weekend, so put me down as a possible player if you're still short - I'll let you know for certain by Sunday afternoon :unsure:

I'll try and make it too. Have a funny feeling Im going to have to do some tinkering with my firewall/router :(

You dont need to do anything to the router at all...I dont think! :unsure:

Only thing is that the host cant be on a router. You will probably have to have a wee tinkle around with the firewall though!

You dont need to do anything to the router at all...I dont think! :unsure:

Only thing is that the host cant be on a router. You will probably have to have a wee tinkle around with the firewall though!

The router has a built in firewall. Been reading stuff about opening port this and that, but didnt pay too much attention at the time :ph34r:

I'll sort it ;)

Sorry this is a bit off topic in here,but it is still to do with FM 05. I am playing St Johnstone in the game,and i only need a draw and a win to win the 1st. :D

How are you all doing in the game with your teams in your off-line games?

I've only got a 256 connection. How would I find out if i have a router or not?

If your at home you should know! ;) Simply, do you have an ADSL modem that only one computer can connect to, or do you have a router that more than one PC can connect to?

If your at work, uni etc then you will defo be behind a router

I could host as I have a 2meg line from Blueyonder and no router etc.

However 10 players would not work I am sure as would take far to long to play and manage things. I think a more realistic limit would be 4 or 4 players.

Also I could only commit to 1 night a week maybe from 7-11? Not sure if thats going to be much good or not.

I could only commit to 1 night a week maybe from 7-11? Not sure if thats going to be much good or not.

Think that is exactly what we had planned? Also the 4 or 5 players is probably more realistic as I don't think there is that much more interest than that number.

Archived