Pnb Football Manager 5 Sign Up

I could host as I have a 2meg line from Blueyonder and no router etc.

However 10 players would not work I am sure as would take far to long to play and manage things. I think a more realistic limit would be 4 or 4 players.

Also I could only commit to 1 night a week maybe from 7-11? Not sure if thats going to be much good or not.

Sounds almost perfect! :)

If we really want this thing to work, we want to have 5 or 6 players, who all have 512 broadband at least. If have more players, or have someone running on less than 512k then it simply wont work.

I'd be up for it by the way, got 1mb broadband, and would go anyone in the Scottish Leagues.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That puts paid to my envolvement then.... andyqos is announced as the new QOS manager ;)

Wow ... [struggling to hold back tears of joy] ... I just dont know what to say [blub] this is such a proud moment for me and my family. I'd like to thank God, even though I never believed in him, and my agent :rolleyes:

My first promise is to stuff the arabs tomorrow :lol::D:lol::P

Okay so what league do you want to try?

I was thinking English Div 2 or 3 just because two up and play off places to aim for. The Scottish First with winner takes all is a little dull...But we might be lucky to finish a season ! :unsure:

Let me know what you think and also we need to decide an evening. I am really only free on Tuesday nights so Tuesdays 7-11 would be best for me.

:

Let me know what you think and also we need to decide an evening. I am really only free on Tuesday nights so Tuesdays 7-11 would be best for me.

that would kill me because im still working, but go if thats only time available, at first sunday evenings were what was chosen.

Archived