St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

The amount of times he has brought that up in this thread is surely in the double figures. Clutching at straws?

Wrong, it's the 911th time I've brought it up :lol: You have to admit, losing a cup final vs 9 men when you had the ref cheating for you is a real kick in the stones isn't it? :D

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong, it's the 911th time I've brought it up :lol: You have to admit, losing a cup final vs 9 men when you had the ref cheating for you is a real kick in the stones isn't it? :D

Its only St. Mirren LOL, its like beating your granny at table tennis and giving it GIFRUY. That obsessive behaviour could require professional help.

You've taken time away from fucking your ram up the arse to post that?

OK point taken could have phrased that better. I thought the Dumbarton fanny was making far to much of that one result. The LOL wasn't at St.Mirren, only addressing LOL & Celtic. And I would have played it down as well if it had been Inverness C.T and not St. Mirren in that final. What is it with this c*** and his obsession with St. Mirren?.

Yes and losing 7 against the same team is the real reason you gave up supporting Dumbarton. :D

BTW Love your stamina on this thread especially after being owned early doors by Viking Ton :lol:

Archived