St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If St Mirren get a dodgy decision going their way against Rangers I will expect the Rangers board to submit a request of clarity to be submitted to the SFA immediately after this game. Nothing less, nothing more then we can debate for 2 weeks about how St Mirren supporting referees with agendas are deliberately assisting St Mirren Football Club.

I expect this fully to be adhered to or I will be extremely disappointed.

What, were Rangers not playing for those three seasons? :lol:

I couldn't commit financially to a ticket that might have seen little use. I wouldn't pay £500+ for something I might not get to see due to work. Free is a price I can do, plus watching football with your mates is enjoyable.

Unfortunately the 700th Renfrewshire cup win doesn't count, and trying to make money off the back of a 1987 Scottish cup win is about as likely as a top 6 finish. You had your chance vs 9 men, and you blew it.

Would you mind holding a sign above your head on sunday just to make yourself known to us, we think it might be fun to continue with the humiliation, thanks in advance.

I couldn't commit financially to a ticket that might have seen little use.

Excuse #9

I wouldn't pay £500+ for something I might not get to see due to work.

Excuse #10

Free is a price I can do, plus watching football with your mates is enjoyable.

Excuse #11

What was free about travelling from Dumbarton to Fife and paying in to watch Dumbarton lose once again? wacko.gif

Excuse #9

Excuse #10

Excuse #11

What was free about travelling from Dumbarton to Fife and paying in to watch Dumbarton lose once again? wacko.gif

Is reciprocation another word you don't understand? :lol: Here you go ComradeTON:

Noun 1. reciprocation - the act of making or doing something in return

We aren't all bolted to a commode in front of PieandBovril to make 28,000 posts in 3 years, CommodeTON. :lol: Nice Stalin pic as well, I was surprised it wasn't El Che.

Is reciprocation another word you don't understand? laugh.gif Here you go ComradeTON:

Look, a combined dictionary and thesaurus!

So when making hard financial decisions like your doe-eyed tale suggests, all that planning goes out the window when someone asks you travel across the country to watch a team you've never supported. At all. 1eye.gif

I won't be giving you a red (white and blue) cent. Legoland gets no more of my cash.

Terrific. If you could persuade all your Rangers-supporting mates to do the same, that would be greatly appreciated.

Oh wait...

Is reciprocation another word you don't understand? :lol: Here you go ComradeTON:

We aren't all bolted to a commode in front of PieandBovril to make 28,000 posts in 3 years, CommodeTON. :lol: Nice Stalin pic as well, I was surprised it wasn't El Che.

In what possible sense of the word, does going to a fucking away game, reciprocate getting a "free ticket" you disgusting little excuse for a gloryhunting sectarian bigot?

Look, a combined dictionary and thesaurus!

So when making hard financial decisions like your doe-eyed tale suggests, all that planning goes out the window when someone asks you travel across the country to watch a team you've never supported. At all. 1eye.gif

I don't think it was particularly doe-eyed, I'd say prudent. If you now understand what reciprocation means you'd realise that going to the odd away game with a mate after they have given you a free ticket is a pretty good deal. I don't get the disdain, Marrez has been to a few Dumbarton games when St Mirren weren't playing and enjoyed it, why can't I do the same?

I don't think it was particularly doe-eyed, I'd say prudent.

If you now understand what reciprocation means you'd realise that going to the odd away game with a mate after they have given you a free ticket is a pretty good deal.

You're saving 12 quid to spend more than double that on an away game you thick bigoted fuckwit. wacko.gif

I don't get the disdain, Marrez has been to a few Dumbarton games when St Mirren weren't playing and enjoyed it, why can't I do the same?

Excuse #12 'But, but, but... someone else done it and ran away!'

How many cup final tickets did St Mirren take again? Just the 3 times their average gate? :lol:

What relevance is the fact that glory hunters came to support St. Mirren in the League Cup Final got to do with the fact that you are a self confessed "glory hunter" and that you think that your fellow Rangers fans are a "fairweather mob" as well as "idiots" and "mugs"?

You're saving 12 quid to spend more than double that on an away game you thick bigoted fuckwit. wacko.gif

Excuse #12 'But, but, but... someone else done it and ran away!'

If I got a lift I'd only pay my entrance. There is a difference between being prudent, and parsimonious, miserly, tight.

You can play for a club, and not support them, in the same way you can go to a game and not support them. Happens every weekend in every country in the world. If you can't be with the one you love.......

If I lived in Spain I'd go to the nearest game, if I lived in Italy I'd go to the nearest game, if I lived in Holland I'd go to the nearest game. Your made up rules don't apply to me :lol:

Good for you champ. But would they be granted the same luxury as Dumbarton and be referred to as "we" anytime you mention(ed) them? Or is that only granted when you're given a free ticket.......

What relevance is the fact that glory hunters came to support St. Mirren in the League Cup Final got to do with the fact that you are a self confessed "glory hunter" and that you think that your fellow Rangers fans are a "fairweather mob" as well as "idiots" and "mugs"?

You didn't even turn up to watch St Mirren beat Rangers, yet there you were with bells on for the cup final :lol: As for Rangers fans, there are fans who turn up to plum ties (like you) or those who go every week home and away for 40 years. As long as the £'s keep rolling in, and mugs keep buying tat, and the team on the park is of sufficient quality then long may it continue. If you don't think Rangers fans are critical of one another, or the club you've never been on a Rangers forum. :lol:

Archived