St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat. Your posts are of a very low calibre. They are immature, uncultured, unfunny, and by and large not worth addressing. If I want your attention I'll bounce a peanut off your head.

Completely depends on where the boat is?

My posts > your posts.

What sort of peanut?

Mattydfc's need to be validated is becoming almost as tragic as LOL@Celtic's breakdown in this thread.

The gift that keeps on giving indeed!

Mon then.

The only time you'll get to see St Mirren compete in Europe from now on is on the Playstation :lol: Gutted for you, I really am :D

Have you never heard of a X-Box?

Have you never heard of a X-Box?

he used to be a fan when it was out selling ps3.

but since it turned round and playstation is on the up he swapped machines..

tongue.gif

The only plastic thing about my Rangers supporting credentials, Declan, is my plastic smart card season ticket.

...And the three seasons spent following your beloved Dumbarton up and down the country. Or does that make it wooden?

So, we've never won anything? Did you not claim elsewhere on this thread that you were knowledgeable about football?

Unfortunately the 700th Renfrewshire cup win doesn't count, and trying to make money off the back of a 1987 Scottish cup win is about as likely as a top 6 finish. You had your chance vs 9 men, and you blew it.

...And the three seasons spent following your beloved Dumbarton up and down the country. Or does that make it wooden?

You can play for a club, and not support them, in the same way you can go to a game and not support them. Happens every weekend in every country in the world. If you can't be with the one you love.......

If I lived in Spain I'd go to the nearest game, if I lived in Italy I'd go to the nearest game, if I lived in Holland I'd go to the nearest game. Your made up rules don't apply to me :lol:

If I lived in Spain I'd go to the nearest game, if I lived in Italy I'd go to the nearest game, if I lived in Holland I'd go to the nearest game. Your made up rules don't apply to me laugh.gif

Whereabouts did you live that made Dumbarton, Stenhousemuir, East Stirling and East Fife your four closest teams? wacko.gif

'Local match #1'

Wasn't a good game really, the guy that scored needed loads of chances and then still it looked lucky he put it in the net.

Dobbie missed a sitter and Hamilton missed a 1 on 1 that could have been hit harder with a sock full of shite.

I hope McNaught gets dropped, he looks like he needs a rest and really he will be judged on goals being a striker and at the moment I don't think he is playing up front with a striker that can teach him anything.

Boyle was poor again, but Bagan was rank, East Fife coasted past him in midfield, which is why we lost the game.

Don't think East Fife will last at the top, I'd back Stenhousemuir for the league title and us, Berwick, East Fife and Arbroth to scrap it out for the playoff spot(s).

Not too worried, I think we could beat them at home comfortably if we get the passing game going and not hitting the ball head height into a player who is about 2ft shorter than the East Fife number 5.

'Local match #2'

Dumbarton don't have a mascot.

I don't want that Samba band to come back to Dumbarton like it did at raise the rock day, it was a fucking rotten racket.

Teams walking out together is a load of shite, what do you want next the national anthem?

Keep it the way it is, part time has beens or never have beens battling hard to win, don't try and dress it up as something it isn't.

'Local match #3'

I was there last season, it kind of looks like the goal at the retail park end has been placed in front of the Berlin Wall, I kept looking up expecting to see ecstatic East Germans hacking at it with a pickaxe.

The pitch was like a totty field and Mad Bill was stumbling around singing songs about Stenny and carrying a Tesco bag.

Was a good day out though, can't blame The Shire when they must run that club on half a shoestring, it will be a shame when teams like that move to newer stadiums, I always kind of liked the old Boghead, the new pastic stadiums are a bit soulless.

'Local match #4'

There was only one team trying to win that, and it wasn't Stenny. Someone get a taxi for Gordon Lennon's distribution and ball control. The Dumbarton number 3 is useless as well, probably helped the team more that he got sent off.

Wasn't a great game, the sons never settled down, and Stenny seemed resigned to punting it upto that big hammer thrower up front all day (Dumbarton were no better mind). The goal was no more than Dumbarton deserved over the course of the game though. And yes, the referee made an arse of several decisions, but no change there then.

wacko.gif

Whereabouts did you live that made Dumbarton, Stenhousemuir, East Stirling and East Fife your four closest teams? wacko.gif

As I said earlier, reciprocation. If a mate is nice enough to let me use a season ticket, and asked if I wanted to go to an away game I wouldn't tell them to sling it and stay in watching Soccer Saturday. If I want to watch Dumbarton away, I'll go and watch Dumbarton away. If I want to watch Albion Rovers at home, I'll go and watch Albion Rovers at home. If I had nothing else to do then why not?

If I lived in Spain I'd go to the nearest game, if I lived in Italy I'd go to the nearest game, if I lived in Holland I'd go to the nearest game. Your made up rules don't apply to me :lol:

Yet living in Dumbarton you travel to Ibrox...

Archived