St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You wouldn't even go to the St Mirren vs Rangers game because you thought St Mirren would lose, then a cup final came along and you were trying to get as many tickets as you could :lol: The biggest gloryhunters are teams like yours who have a 5,000 gate suddenly swell to 15,000 inside a stadium come cup final day :rolleyes:

When was the last time you went to one of your teams matches?

You could always follow LOL @ Celtic's lead and support Rangers, or Man Utd or Barcelona instead! :lol:

Or do what you do, sit in your Dad's, wait for a team to get to a cup final and run down the ticket office screeching :lol: I know you have a grievance against Rangers after those big bad bears did the bouncy on your head all those years ago (explains a lot), but not even turning up to games at home against them is taking it to the extreme :lol:

Hope you enjoyed the cup final though :D

You could always follow LOL @ Celtic's lead and support Rangers, or Man Utd or Barcelona instead! :lol:

Was thinking about taking one of these paths tbh.

I have a season ticker for Inter though, not wanting to give that up.

Or do what you do, sit in your Dad's, wait for a team to get to a cup final and run down the ticket office screeching :lol: I know you have a grievance against Rangers after those big bad bears did the bouncy on your head all those years ago (explains a lot), but not even turning up to games at home against them is taking it to the extreme :lol:

Hope you enjoyed the cup final though :D

Care to answer my question?

Judging by your mentally feeble efforts in the pope thread, and gargantuan post count I'm not surprised words in common usage passed you by. You might bust 30,000 this year at this exponential rate laugh.gif

I think the word you were looking for is 'burst'. When you take all your posts from the thesaurus contrasting words clearly confuse your simple mind.

You wouldn't even go to the St Mirren vs Rangers game because you thought St Mirren would lose, then a cup final came along and you were trying to get as many tickets as you could :lol: The biggest gloryhunters are teams like yours who have a 5,000 gate suddenly swell to 15,000 inside a stadium come cup final day :rolleyes:

Not as big a glory hunter as someone who decides to support Rangers instead of Dumbarton though. :lol:

Or do what you do, sit in your Dad's,

I didn't watch the game at my dad's and my dad didn't watch the game. I watched the game in my own house as I couldn't make it to Love Street on time from my son's game.

He dad come to the cup final however along with my mum and they took up tickets that a couple of the "feathweather mob / glory hunters / mugs / idiots" could have had though. :lol:

Well seeing as I have a season ticket, yesterday.

Was it a good performance?

Did East Fife put up much of a fight?

Was 4-1 a bit generous?

Please don't come near Ibrox, the Dungdee brogue turns my stomach :barf

Enjoy going bust though :D

Don't worry I don't associate myself with scum.

I told you, everyone is either a Rangers or Celtic fan. Go to an SFL match and hear the 'yessss' whenever the OF scores are read out and they are winning :D

1eye.gif

Were you thrown against a wall at birth?

Just asking, ken?

Some more :lol:

I've lost count how many times the Lisbon Lions have been mentioned or some new piece of memorabilia has come out.

Teams like Celtic and Rangers have to live in the past because that is where the glory is, in European competition these days they are falling well short of the mark, so might as well think back to the good times and release the new high definiton DVD of the Lisbon Lions and charge 15 quid for it.

Then next year release the super high definiton one and market it to idiots and so on and so on.

As long as there is mugs out there though they will be fleeced.

That is a veritable head-shot of a quote, Captain. :o

This thread started off funny, but now it's starting to remind me of Nirvana's "In Utero" and the Manics' "The Holy Bible": ie highly memorable but something of a guilty pleasure in retrospect given that they were the prefaces to suicides. :ph34r:

Archived