St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

Oh dear.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/95068-stenny-1-sons-1/page__p__2902367entry2902367

Last time I checked season tickets (free or otherwise) don't get you in to away matches at Ochilview. wacko.gif

Or Firs Park either! 1eye.gif

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/46509-east-fife-1-0-dumbarton-and-referee/page__p__1214998entry1214998

East Fife away eh? Rather expensive trip that must have been, but I'm sure the "free ticket" compensated for yet another Dumbarton defeat. :lol:

Take a fucking bow VikingTON. :D

I'm still waiting on LOL@DumbartonBoy getting personal, as of course, his only reason for running like a squealing pig to the mods was to ensure it was ok for him to get personal back.

Bring it on ya bigoted glory hunting moron! :D

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm in what way are you reciprocating at away agmes? Dumbarton receive not one penny of your cash, all of it goes to the home side. :lol:

wacko.gif

Hang on a minute. Isn't this guy the pointless c**t-turd who steadfastly refuses to go to away SPL matches so as not to financially benefit the opposition? I see his principles, as well as his team, have changed somewhat.

Really? Why don't you copy and paste some of the evidence?

And labelling VT a Catholic apologist? Do I detect a smattering of hideous sectarian undertones hidden under your veneer of stupidity?

Maybe I should follow your line and complain to the mods like a big jessie for that...................................

I already stated I'm not a believer in any organised religion. VikingTON was trying to claim the RCC was apologising for things that weren't even 'attributable'. He's just really dumb. Once I pointed this out he slunk off. Go read it for yourself after page 22'ish.

Hang on a minute. Isn't this guy the pointless c**t-turd who steadfastly refuses to go to away SPL matches so as not to financially benefit the opposition? I see his principles, as well as his team, have changed somewhat.

He's leading a bigger Walter Mitty lifestyle on here than Dickson himself. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yes it is!

The more he posts the worse this is all getting for him. He's too thick to realise it though.

http://www.pieandbov...w/page__st__200

Thick dumbarton fuckwit enters stage left on page 9, finding his Dumbarton side are once again set to be knocked out by Morton.

He's not too chuffed!

This is another idiosyncrasy I don't get with diddys like VikingTON. They think they are the knees of the bees when they beat a part-time team, yet when Rangers for example hump Morton their reaction is 'wah, wah we don't have the money to spend on top class players like Kyle Lafferty!' :D

The fake Dumbarton fan v the guy who needs to get a life watched avidly by the clique.................says it all.

^^^^

pointless poster who gave up trying to be noticed some time ago but still posts now and again in an attempt to be accepted. <_<

VikingTON was trying to claim the RCC was apologising for things that weren't even 'attributable'. He's just really dumb. Once I pointed this out he slunk off. Go read it for yourself after page 22'ish.

I've had a read. He didn't "slunk off" at all. He gave an intelligent response to which you lost the plot and resorted to personal insults.

This is another idiosyncrasy I don't get with diddys like VikingTON. They think they are the knees of the bees when they beat a part-time team, yet when Rangers for example hump Morton their reaction is 'wah, wah we don't have the money to spend on top class players like Kyle Lafferty!' biggrin.gif

I don't get why you're still deflecting from page after page of your fail posted for all the forum to see. But it's good to see your Dumbarton sympathies back in show, I presume you already have a free ticket for your fourth cup knockout by us in two years? :lol:

I highly doubt Morton or Stenhousemuir will be rivalling Rangers any time soon :lol: Plus I always reckoned it would be fun to go to grounds you'd never been to, but pretty much all of them are dumps so seen one, seen them all.

I've had a read. He didn't "slunk off" at all. He gave an intelligent response to which you lost the plot and resorted to personal insults.

:o Surely not! That's what he complained to the mods about last night! Surely he wouldn't be so two faced!? :lol:

^^^^

pointless poster who gave up trying to be noticed some time ago but still posts now and again in an attempt to be accepted. <_<

Life get one.Some of us come on here for a bit of info about games not to read the likes of yourself and your overbearing opinions on all and sundry.

At least VT puts some effort in.

A free season ticket it seemed like the least I could do was learn about the team, plus I mean I know technically it isn't real football, but it gets you out the house.

A free season ticket, the away games I'd stump up the cash. That's why I said it would be ungracious if I didn't reciprocate.

Plus I always reckoned it would be fun to go to grounds you'd never been to, but pretty much all of them are dumps so seen one, seen them all.

Three different excuses in three pages, each of them flatly contradicting each other.

:lol:

I already stated I'm not a believer in any organised religion. VikingTON was trying to claim the RCC was apologising for things that weren't even 'attributable'. He's just really dumb. Once I pointed this out he slunk off. Go read it for yourself after page 22'ish.

You've missed the point completely. You labelled him a Catholic apologist. Any sane person would cleary deduce the sinister, prejudiced undertones of that statement. Almost on a par with the Scottish Grand Master of the Orange Lodge labelling the Catholic religion 'hocus pocus'.

And why should I go and read the thread for myself? You have waving your arms about for all to see about 'owning' VT. If so, then back up your own argument yourself.

I don't think it is VT that is dumb in this context.................

Archived