St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting to read some sort of explanation as to how the DumbartonBoy owned VT on the Pope thread?

In my opinion - and it seems the opinions of others - it was actually the other way round. All the DumbartonBoy did was degenerate into personal insults when he ran out of arguments! :lol:

It was also clear that the DumbartonBoy's real problem with the Pope's visit was that he is a bigot.

Now leaving aside the point that someone who chops and changes the team he supports (and the DumbartonBoy has admitted doing it twice) isn't really a supporter - the explanation that he only went to see Dumbarton because he got a free season ticket has now been blown apart from VT because there is evidence that he also went to away games! :lol:

Can we get some REAL Rangers fans on this thread please? :lol:

Being given a free ticket I felt it would be ungracious not to go to a few away games. As for VikingTON, he really is a bit stupid. He was browbeaten into submission by facts. His catholic apologist, plastic communist ways were extirpated.

Funny you going on about real fans though, when St Mirren beat Rangers 1-0 you weren't even at the game, deciding to watch it at your Dad's house instead :lol: Can we have some real skunks in please, you know those with season tickets?

Having been to a fair few Third Division matches (though clearly not as many as our monobrowed garden fuckwit) I'm not aware of many that operate a ticketing policy.

This is just getting worse and worse for you. :lol:

Being given a free ticket I felt it would be ungracious not to go to a few away games. As for VikingTON, he really is a bit stupid. He was browbeaten into submission by facts. His catholic apologist, plastic communist ways were extirpated.

Funny you going on about real fans though, when St Mirren beat Rangers 1-0 you weren't even at the game, deciding to watch it at your Dad's house instead :lol: Can we have some real skunks in please, you know those with season tickets?

Really? Why don't you copy and paste some of the evidence?

And labelling VT a Catholic apologist? Do I detect a smattering of hideous sectarian undertones hidden under your veneer of stupidity?

Maybe I should follow your line and complain to the mods like a big jessie for that...................................

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/46509-east-fife-1-0-dumbarton-and-referee/page__p__1214998entry1214998

Wasn't a good game really, the guy that scored needed loads of chances and then still it looked lucky he put it in the net.

Dobbie missed a sitter and Hamilton missed a 1 on 1 that could have been hit harder with a sock full of shite.

I hope McNaught gets dropped, he looks like he needs a rest and really he will be judged on goals being a striker and at the moment I don't think he is playing up front with a striker that can teach him anything.

Boyle was poor again, but Bagan was rank, East Fife coasted past him in midfield, which is why we lost the game.

Don't think East Fife will last at the top, I'd back Stenhousemuir for the league title and us, Berwick, East Fife and Arbroth to scrap it out for the playoff spot(s).

Not too worried, I think we could beat them at home comfortably if we get the passing game going and not hitting the ball head height into a player who is about 2ft shorter than the East Fife number 5.

East Fife away eh? Rather expensive trip that must have been, but I'm sure the "free ticket" compensated for yet another Dumbarton defeat. :lol:

As for VikingTON, he really is a bit stupid. He was browbeaten into submission by facts. His catholic apologist, plastic communist ways were extirpated.

I must have missed this bit. I can only see any real evidence of a proper debate between VT and Pink Freud. By "real debate" i mean NOT a load of pish copied off Wiki and passed off as your own knowledge. Fucking belt buckles indeed. laugh.gif

Pray tell, at which post number, or indeed page, did you "extirpate" his Communist ways?

Take your time now.

Being given a free ticket I felt it would be ungracious not to go to a few away games.

Are Second Division games all ticket?

As for VikingTON, he really is a bit stupid. He was browbeaten into submission by facts.

What facts were these? You degenerated into personal insults..... its the sure sign of someone who has lost the argument.

His catholic apologist, plastic communist ways were extirpated.

Your sectarian motives are coming to the fore here.

I watched the game in my own house actually. My dad wasn't present. I was watching my own son play football that morning and by the time I got back I would have missed a big chunk of the game so decided it would be better to watch it on the the TV. I have missed a number of St. Mirren games over the past 2 years because I preferred to watch my son play football and I'll probably miss an increasing number in the years to come for the same reason.

I must have missed this bit. I can only see any real evidence of a proper debate between VT and Pink Freud. By "real debate" i mean NOT a load of pish copied off Wiki and passed off as your own knowledge. Fucking belt buckles indeed. laugh.gif

Pray tell, at which post number, or indeed page, did you "extirpate" his Communist ways?

Take your time now.

Cut and paste from Wiki is immediately what came to mind when I read his posts.

It read like an annoying fly buzzing about in a debate between VT and PF and VT duly swatted the fly. :lol:

Having been to a fair few Third Division matches (though clearly not as many as our monobrowed garden fuckwit) I'm not aware of many that operate a ticketing policy.

This is just getting worse and worse for you. :lol:

A free season ticket, the away games I'd stump up the cash. That's why I said it would be ungracious if I didn't reciprocate. Your reading comprehension really is very limited isn't it? :lol: I've even been over to your ramshackle ground, always amazed me how many folk were wandering about with Rangers, and Celtic tracksuits on.

I'm not using too many big words for you am I?

A free season ticket, the away games I'd stump up the cash. That's why I said it would be ungracious if I didn't reciprocate. Your reading comprehension really is very limited isn't it?

Erm in what way are you reciprocating at away games? Dumbarton receive not one penny of your cash, all of it goes to the home side. laugh.gif

wacko.gif

What a fucking cretin!

I've even been over to your ramshackle ground

And you're still raging because we keep beating you!

I'm not using too many big words for you am I?

Not at all, but I await the next reading from the Book of Oxford Thesaurus in due course.

Archived