St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

Transference again :lol: Destroy my argument then. It's pretty simple, how can I be a Dumbarton supporter if I supported Rangers before posting on here?

Give it your best shot :lol:

There's absolutely no need. You're doing our work for us. <_<

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Transference again :lol: Destroy my argument then. It's pretty simple, how can I be a Dumbarton supporter if I supported Rangers before posting on here?

Give it your best shot :lol:

When you were posting as a Dumbarton fan Celtic were winning the title 2005/06 to 2007/08. Rangers regain the Championship title and you're Ger once again.

If I'm banned 3 times for it why shouldn't people like you be?

Why would/should it be fair?

You may pay to use the site but most people don't, the forum doesn't owe us fucking anything and in its tiny sphere of power can do pretty much anything it wants.

It's like you're a guest in someones house, they don't need a good reason to throw you out nor do they need to apply the law consistently.

It's the internet <_<

This really hasn't turned out well for you, has it. It was agreed that including kids was overstepping the mark but the rest of the thread is turning out pretty badly for you.

You've even been owned by Vikington :o

You can chalk up semantics along with religion, history, and politics to VikingTON's lack of knowledge. Go read the pope thread you'll see what I mean. Completely clueless :D

You can chalk up semantics along with religion, history, and politics to VikingTON's lack of knowledge. Go read the pope thread you'll see what I mean. Completely clueless :D

Keep going.:1eye

Ooft!

Craig Winters was in defence??

I just don't rate us up front, McNaught could be good if he actually shot more than once in a blue moon.

Fair enough people saying he has bags of 'potential', but that means absolutely f.uck all if he doesn't realise it.

Dobbie is a fat wreck who isn't interested in anything but pies and beer, get shot of him.

Dillon isn't a left back, Brittain should be on until full time.

McCabe had us playing great in pre-season then when the league campaign starts he turns us into an absolute dross team to watch and makes some bizarre tactical decisions.

Sort it out for god sake

I refer you to this:

Where exactly does this optimism come from?

We are shite up front, a shambles in midfield and even our 'solid' defence is being undermined by Davie Craig and his one man attempt to help the opposition.

I just don't see how this naive cry of 'let's get stuck into them' blah blah blah helps us.

The team is a mess, players out of position, fat unfit rejects starting, untested under 19's players up front when they have scored 1 goal in what about 7 matches?

McNaught could be decent if he had someone that had an ounce of guile and creativity and striking prowess up front.

It is getting to the stage where if we don't get a result at Elgin we will need to be seriously worrying if we can even muster a playoff place.

Arbroath aren't even the best side in this division and we couldn't conjure up an attack and we were playing at home?

No wonder we struggle with an unfit, loaned striker and an under 19's player that is scared to shoot.

Coupled with a defence shakier than a North Sea Ferry (at the moment) and a midfield the invisible Man wouldn't look out of place in and you have one shambles of a team.

Play the players in the correct position for a start, Brittian at left back, Geggan right, Canning and Craig centre, get Gentile to f.uck, go 4-4-2 diamond shaped with Winter breaking it up, Bagan playing off the front and Borris and Dillon/Boyle hugging the touchline looking to get the crosses in to fat Dobbie and McNaught.

I can't see it happening though, if he doesn't sort it soon we will be screwed Paul Martin style.

It isn't Brittains fault he is played out of position or not at all, it isn't Dillons fault everyone can see he isn't a left back and is still played there.

It is the fault of McCabe for playing players where they are ineffective (Gentile right wing, Winters defence, Brittain left back, Dillon left back etc) and the fault for getting an unfit Dobbie on loan.

He needs a ball winner in midfield and who does he stick in there?

Chris 'I shat myself' Gentile

He isn't good enough to anchor a midfield.

Ferguson last season was a player that could anchor a midfield, win the ball cleanly and pass it on to a more creative player.

The team isn't terrible, it is some shambolic decision making in the dressing room that is costing us games.

Fair enough David Craig has been made a twat of on more than one occasion and Craig Winter has been dodgy at best, but the manager needs to take some of the blame for this poor start.

And barely managing a few shots (if any) on goal against a team like Arbroath at home is frankly awful.

Our best player last year???

The season when we won about 8 games in the league?

It was shite for shite last year and you know it.

You make it sound like a dead cert, when it isn't even close.

The Shire done them 5-0 for f.uck sake!

I'll take a 2-0 to Dumbarton

Elgin were crap when we played them.

Especially the number 3 and the fat number 10 and the sub that got sent off for 2 bookings in about a minute.

I just wish that McNaught would shoot more frequently.

Well taken goal on Saturday, he had bags of time and showed composure.

Only thing the team needs is:

McNaught to shoot more

Ryan Borris to stay up the right wing and make runs there

Davie Craig to hammer the ball out the park when being closed down

We will still get a playoff place I reckon, but as for getting promoted I'm not so sure.

The goalkeeper and defence are sturdy, but the central midfield is lightweight and up front we are suspect relying on people like McQuilken and when things are going against us we bring on McNaught, none of these players will turn a game for you.

With McNaught not being a natural goalscorer and more of a link up man I'd like to see him replace Bagan and partner McNaught with Winter and Coyle and the Beast up front.

John Henry is fit for the knackers yard, bring him on for when Winter is blowing out of his arse.

Dumbarton don't have a mascot.

I don't want that Samba band to come back to Dumbarton like it did at raise the rock day, it was a fucking rotten racket.

Teams walking out together is a load of shite, what do you want next the national anthem?

Keep it the way it is, part time has beens or never have beens battling hard to win, don't try and dress it up as something it isn't.

Cry me a fucking river!

The white strip is decent, but the gold just looks better.

I supported Rangers before this site ever even existed. I had a Rangers strip before the world wide web :lol: Yet in 2005 I'm a Dumbarton fan because I registered here under Team: Other? :lol:

I think it has gone beyond ridicule now to most folk just feeling sorry for you.

You are making an absolute c**t of yourself tonight.

I supported Rangers before this site ever even existed. I had a Rangers strip before the world wide web :lol: Yet in 2005 I'm a Dumbarton fan because I registered here under Team: Other? :lol:

No. You said you were a Dumbarton fan when Celtic started winning league titles soon after you signed up.

Archived