St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

Oh there's more!

We should have had a draw easily, we didn't play well and McNaught and McQuilken were shite, but Craig should have equalised with that header.

Sack the stewards though, completely useless, unless they are chastising some 13 year old boy in the home end while ignoring the away support. :rolleyes:

We should get a play off place, Berwick and whoever else goes up will really struggle next year though.

If we still had Dobbie we would have been pissing this league.

John 'why was I signed to play the last 5 minutes' Henry is a waste of a wage if all he does is sit on the bench.

Hamilton is crap on the left wing, McNaught looks clueless up front, McQuilken is too lightweight.

The long ball from Geggan was getting predictable, we play best when passing the ball along the ground, not just hoofing it as hard as we can and hope that some mistake or lucky ricochet goes in our favour.

If Dumbarton players can't get themselves up for a game like that then they don't deserve to go up.

We badly missed Borris today, his pace and trickery would have unlocked the door for us.

We have to get a play off place now, failure to do that is unacceptable.

Can't see Dumbarton winning without Borris and with players like McNaught on.

2-0 Berwick.

If we don't win a play off place it would be an utter shambles of a season.

We need a win tonight

So we probably will get beat or draw

A scrappy 1-0 will do me though

Absolutely f.ucking shite with possibly the worst team at SHS since Forres Mechanics

Stenny took the lead as Grindlay made a howler, Stenny had done nothing up until this point

Their fat centre back (McCulloch?) scored a headed o.g.

Special mentions to McNaught, Hamilton, McQuilken, Henry and Grindlay for being shite, (The Queen of the South assistant manager was watching Grindlay tonight as a prospect for next season, I think he will pass based on this perforance)

Dumbarton don't deserve f.uck all and that is exactly what they will get

Wasn't there, don't really care, the league was over long ago for Dumbarton.

Dumbarton haven't replaced Dobbie, that is why we are not getting promoted.

Ferry, Dillon, Boyle, Bagan, Winter, Gentile, Henry, McNaught, McQuilken and Smith can all leave.

Time to totally gut the squad and get players that actually want/can play football.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VikingTON I already comprehensively embarrassed your entire existence in the pope thread. I know you like to think of yourself as some intellectual glitterati on here due to your post count, but I destroyed you. Your tepid knowledge of religion, history and politics was laid bare :lol:

VikingTON I already comprehensively embarrassed your entire existence in the pope thread. I know you like to think of yourself as some intellectual glitterati on here due to your post count, but I destroyed you. Your tepid knowledge of religion, history and politics was laid bare :lol:

Unfortunately for you he has owned you totally.

Your position is untenable. <_<

What, exactly, has any of that pish got to do with you being a turncoat glory hunting fuckwit who can't handle a bit of a slagging and runs to the mods like a baby?

I was banned for a week on the 22nd for violating Terms and conditions for posting less than that. What's good for the geese.

You can't even get that right,You were banned on the 17ct Oct for 8 days by me for a lot more than Ruggy posted,I have had enough of cretins like you and dealing with abuse from the fallout.

What, exactly, has any of that pish got to do with you being a turncoat glory hunting fuckwit who can't handle a bit of a slagging and runs to the mods like a baby?

How can I be a turncoat when I supported Rangers BEFORE going to a Dumbarton game? :lol: Do people on here think football only existed when PieandBovril was created? :lol:

Did something rattle your cage?.:lol: Nevermind, Dumbarton won today.

In the highly unlikely event any of that actually happened, I think you'll find that it was a snivelling attempt by a desperate twat at a bit of deflection.

He's too stupid to slink off and pretend none of this happened tonight. It's fantastic stuff. :lol:

How can I be a turncoat when I supported Rangers BEFORE going to a Dumbarton game? :lol: Do people on here think football only existed when PieandBovril was created? :lol:

Desperation beginning to set in now.

Seriously son. It's time to get offline and forget about tonight. This has gone HORRIBLY wrong for you.

Desperation beginning to set in now.

Seriously son. It's time to get offline and forget about tonight. This has gone HORRIBLY wrong for you.

Transference again :lol: Destroy my argument then. It's pretty simple, how can I be a Dumbarton supporter if I supported Rangers before posting on here?

Give it your best shot :lol:

Archived