The View announce tour

uni

I really like their new album. Went to the album signing too which was great.

Was anyone else at the gig tonight? Was class I thought. Great atmosphere and performance from the band. Support acts Sound of Guns and Vigo Thieves were decent too.

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

Yeah thought the gig was brilliant, much better than I'd anticipated! The crowd was absolutely amazing, such a good atmosphere and so many huge pits! Was also impressed with the support acts. Great night!

Cheeky For a Reason charted at 9th this week. An improvement from their last album and it's their 3rd top 10 album.

• 5 months later...

Off to see them tonight at the Barra's.

Looking forward to it, but something in the back of my head says, "could just do with a wee night in".

Are they a spent force?

Hats off was fresh and exciting and Which Bitch backed that up as a complete album of cracking tunes. However Bread & Circuses seemed a bit "easy" and well i listenned to the first three songs off "cheeky for a reason" and thought it was a McFly album and stopped right there!!!

Either way, they are a great live band so hopefully it will be a cracker.

Belter of a set last night.

Band came on at 9, left the stage at 11 with Kyle doing a version of Don't look back in anger.

only 2 songs from Which Bitch, a scetchy version of Double Yellow Lines and of course Shock Horror.

Loads of stuff from the last 2 albums which were really good.

It's an over 14's gig, but the majority of the crowd were late teen early 20's and going fckin mental from first song to last!

i wouldn't worry about seeing the support band, they were fckin honkin.

anyone going tonight, enjoy yourself.

by the way, the tshirt guy claiming his £10 tshirts are £25 inside, they aren't.... they are £15 inside....

Never bought tickets for these shows and also avoided going to see them in troon earlier on the year cause a just felt ave seen them too much and play too often.

Was down at the courteeners in machester last week and they supported, thought they were excellent. Also went to see them do a DJ set after the gig that night eneded up meeting them all after except Kyle. Now thinking of going up to get a ticket outiside.

A noticed they still have tickets left for dundee which a thought was strange.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just heard, greatest hits album is to be released on 17th June with some re-recordings and new material.

PS Just bought tickets for Glasgow 21st June and Edinburgh 22nd to compliment Glasgow Green on June 15th and TITP. Makes up for missing all three of the Dundee gigs next month.

Edited by ForzaDundee

• 3 weeks later...

Met a couple of them a few years ago on a night out. They where sound guys who offered me a couple free passes for their show at the barras the next night. This was about a month before they found any fame so i politely refused not having the slightest clue who they were.

• 2 months later...

Heads up for tickets for their tour at the end of the year. Thinking of doing a good few as they were on top form at TITP.

http://www.theviewareonfire.com/events/

Good to see that they're finally getting about a bit with lots of dates in Europe and North America recently. Maybe it's due to change of record label.